Omnia Green Jade by Bvlgari
Review by Sherapop
Helpful Review    06/21/2012
7.5 7.5 7.5 2.0/10
Under conditions of extreme distress, animals will seek refuge in comfort food and exhibit irrational eating patterns
With OMNIA GREEN JADE, Alberto "Chemical Albie" Morillas finally made a believer out of me: in induction. Three out of three green liquids created by him induce feelings of queasiness and anxiety in me. Three out of three OMNIA edts which I have tried have been less than FB-worthy, to put it mildly.

Clearly, Mr. Morillas and I represent a perfume marriage made in hell. As he is the creator also of both MANIFESTO and INTUITION, in addition to HOT COUTURE and AQUA DI GIO, I can say that we have deeply conflicting chemistries. But that's okay, since not everyone is meant for everyone. There are people who like and even love each of these compositions, including OMNIA GREEN JADE.

As for me, I was driven by my trial (literally...) of this fragrance to go eat a packet of Sugar Babies. It's true, then, it appears, what I learned back in Psych 101: under conditions of extreme distress, animals will seek refuge in comfort food and often exhibit irrational eating patterns. Désolée!