Omnia Paraiba (2015)

Omnia Paraiba by Bvlgari

Omnia Paraiba is a perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2015. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesCuraçao bitter orange, Passion fruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesPassion flower, Brazilian gardenia
Base Notes Base NotesCocoa bean, Vetiver

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 16.05.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Edita Vilkeviciute.

Bookwyrms
Overpriced bathroom spray/artificial candy.
Only a few days ago I was thinking that Bvlgari was one of the fairly" safe to blind buy from" . And that I always at least liked or tolerated their scents even if I wasn't head over heels in love with all of them. I must have jinxed myself.
On my skin Paraiba opens with mashed bananas ( baby food) with a side order of artificially flavored and colored banana candy ( recall those hard candies shaped like the flavors they were supposed to be? Those.)
A few minutes drydown reveals a " tropical floral " heart --unfortunately it strongly reminds me of some bathroom deodorizer spray ( green can Glade? Febreeze?) which my dad uses whenever he's let off a big stink bomb in there. Honestly I dislike this " tropical " stuff so much, I'd rather smell the stink bomb.
Base is beginning to appear--a clean musk and freshness of vetiver . This part is rather pleasant, if it didn't have the ( repulsive to me ) top and heart notes overshadowing it.

I'm reviewing from a sample I acquired free from Sephora, thankfully NOT from a blind bought bottle. Enough of this,I'm off to scrub....

LexaLexa 3 years ago
Candy bubblegum syntethic smell,vague sillage and poor longevity.Wants to make an exotic appearance but it fails

by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana
Kein Deckchen sondern ein Sommerkleid..

Popular Bvlgari

Le Gemme - Veridia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Nylaia by Bvlgari Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Calaluna by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Tygar by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Essence by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ashlemah by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Rubinia by Bvlgari Splendida - Rose Rose by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Black Orient by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black All Blacks Limited Edition by Bvlgari Splendida - Iris d'Or by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme Extrême by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ambero by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Black by Bvlgari