Omnia Paraiba by Bvlgari

Omnia Paraiba 2015

Bookwyrms
09.01.2016 - 10:16 AM

Overpriced bathroom spray/artificial candy.

Only a few days ago I was thinking that Bvlgari was one of the fairly" safe to blind buy from" . And that I always at least liked or tolerated their scents even if I wasn't head over heels in love with all of them. I must have jinxed myself.
On my skin Paraiba opens with mashed bananas ( baby food) with a side order of artificially flavored and colored banana candy ( recall those hard candies shaped like the flavors they were supposed to be? Those.)
A few minutes drydown reveals a " tropical floral " heart --unfortunately it strongly reminds me of some bathroom deodorizer spray ( green can Glade? Febreeze?) which my dad uses whenever he's let off a big stink bomb in there. Honestly I dislike this " tropical " stuff so much, I'd rather smell the stink bomb.
Base is beginning to appear--a clean musk and freshness of vetiver . This part is rather pleasant, if it didn't have the ( repulsive to me ) top and heart notes overshadowing it.

I'm reviewing from a sample I acquired free from Sephora, thankfully NOT from a blind bought bottle. Enough of this,I'm off to scrub....

Latest Reviews

BookwyrmsBookwyrms 7 years ago
212 Glam - Carolina Herrera

212 Glam Smells functional. But sorta nice .
On me this is a semi tolerable scent . It actually smells a lot like some sort of lotion that is just put on for moisturization and not chosen at all for scent. One I'd choose so I could layer a chosen scent over it. Slight plastic...

BookwyrmsBookwyrms 8 years ago
Flight of Fancy - Anna Sui

Flight of Fancy Plain scent /pretty bottle
This scent Flight of Fancy , is a plain , most likely inoffensive neutral scent. It strongly reminds me of United Colors of Benetton Essence of Woman . That is to say it smells like defanged ,watered down , light stonewashed patchouli,...