Rose Goldea Blossom Delight (2019)

Rose Goldea Blossom Delight by Bvlgari

Rose Goldea Blossom Delight is a new perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesViolet leaf, Green papaya, Jasmine absolute
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Rose leaf, Rosebud, Lily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesBulgarian rose absolute, White musk, Amber

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 12.07.2019

9.0 5.0 5.0 8.0/10

Delicate summer rose
When I was looking for something new three weeks ago, I stumbled across "Rose Goldea Blossom Delight" in Türkisenen. The normal Rose Goldea has been on my wish list for a long time, so what could be closer than spraying Blossom Delight on and comparing, so far I have not been disappointed by Bvlgari yet. Now I stood in front of the shelf and searched for the tester - but unfortunately nobody was in sight far and wide. So I asked a saleswoman who was rushing by and got the answer that this was unfortunately not included, but will definitely come soon. A little disappointed, I left the turquoise again. Anyway, a good reason to stop by again ... and I did yesterday. What should I say, I came, sprayed and 30 minutes later I bought a bottle...

...because I really like this scent! The first time I sprayed on it, I immediately stood in a beautiful garden, I wore my favourite summer dress; the wind let it gently blow around my legs. Somewhere nearby there must be a jasmine bush, because the scent of it immediately got into my nose. Not heavy and oppressive, but light and tender. As if the flowers had just opened and received the first warm rays of sunshine. The whole thing mixes with the smell of my ice cream I'm holding in my hand: Papaya. This brings a citric - fresh - fruity note to jasmine. Violet leaf I don't smell.
But I smell after about 5 minutes of lily of the valley: Wonderfully refreshing, light lilies of the valley, which smell almost as natural as those in the bed around my terrace. I'm thrilled! The lilies of the valley stay for about 30 minutes, then they disappeared for my nose. As the lily of the valley slowly fades into the background, the rose develops! It is a light, fresh and yet very powerful rose with a cool tendency. I love the smell, I'm all over the place and form a few dewdrops on velvety yellow petals to see.
After approx. 2 1/12 hours the rose is almost gone and the scent becomes very close to the body. It remains a warm, delicate, sweet smell (amber?) with a hint of rose over. I can still perceive this smell on my skin for about another 1 1/2 hours, then it also disappears.

Altogether a, for me, very nice summer scent, which can also be worn at 30° and more without causing headaches. The Sillage would be described as medium to weak, which doesn't bother me at all with summer scents! The shelf life was about 4 1/2 hours, which is not necessarily very long, but not unusual for Bvlgari fragrances. In my opinion these are not characterized by a very long durability. I find the bottle very beautiful and handy. I find "Blossom Delight" to be an airy, lighter variant compared to the big sister "Rose Glodea". I will still buy Rose Goldea for autumn and winter and wear "Blossom Delight" in spring and summer.

Popular Bvlgari

Aqva Amara by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Black by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Omnia Coral (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme Marine (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme by Bvlgari Petits et Mamans by Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc by Bvlgari