Splendida - Tubereuse Mystique (2019)

Splendida - Tubereuse Mystique by Bvlgari

Splendida - Tubereuse Mystique is a new perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Sophie Labbé

Top Notes Top NotesDavana, Blackcurrant bud absolute
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose absolute
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla absolute, Myrrh

Submitted by Morpheus1, last update on 14.11.2019

9.0 6.0 8.0 8.5/10

Paris91
He has me verzaubert♥ or maybe not?
Wow, I didn't expect that.
The old Jasmin Noir is one of my favorites, Omnia Crystalline is quite passable, you can always wear it, but the Bvlgari fragrances don't have it that way with durability. Especially the Splendida series...

I was super disappointed by the predecessor Magnolia Sensuel. Nothing that has knocked me down and the poor durability once again... And that's why I didn't expect so much from Tubereuse Mystique. But this bottle..... Oh, my God, so I just had to test that one out despite that... The same goes for the ratings that sounded so promising :)

It took me a long time to finally find a tester. But a few days ago it was time.
Sprayed on the test strip and amazed. What? That's not a Bvlgari?????
I was both confused and enchanted at the same time. So I kept wandering and couldn't stop smelling the test strip. So, back and forth on the skin.

Awesome!!! I haven't smelled anything like that in a long time.
I can't describe him properly but he just starts WALLY BEAUTIFUL.
Kind of slightly herbaceous-sweet. But something so pleasant and iwie naja perhaps not necessarily unique but it all fits together, despite this herbaceous note which I don't like so much otherwise. He's a bit different from the rest of us who are currently coming out like this.

The tuberose is there, but not (yet) chewing gum-like. It's the mixture, you can say here.
The scent is mysterious, velvety, and through the myrrh it has something oriental-balsamic, which I don't know from Bvlgari's.

My enchantment lasts about two hours. H&S are as already written for the brand very passabel.
Only then will Tubereuse Mystique become sweeter, of course through the vanilla, only we come back to the dear tuberose which destroys everything for me again. That's where he's coming from. Chewing gum :(

Towards the end I have the feeling I'm wearing l'interdit... I wish the tuberose wouldn't be in the foreground until the end, but that's what she likes to do. Cause I don't know if it's enough to buy...

Let's wait until 29.11.2019 ;)

Jazzy76 43 days ago
A gentle and "tamed " tuberose revealing its more feminine and classy character.A good balanced bouquet for a discrete scent.Precious bottle+1

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75

Popular Bvlgari

Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Black by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Omnia Coral (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme Marine (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari Petits et Mamans by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge by Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc by Bvlgari