Voile de Jasmin 2006

Voile de Jasmin by Bvlgari
Bottle Design Thierry de Baschmakoff
Voile de Jasmin is a perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2006. The scent is floral-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued.

Nathalie Lorson

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
MimosaMimosa
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambacJasmine sambac
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
RoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesIrisIris
MuskMusk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 13.03.2019.

Voile de Jasmin
This is nice. It smells quite " soapy" on me but that's fine because it reminds me of freshly washed skin. The unfortunate part is that is simply does not last very long at all. Fades really quickly. This is one that you will have to reapply many times throughout the day. The bottle itself is simple and classy looking. Not a "love" but a solid "like" for sure.

Nothing and musk
I've struggled to like this (gave up on loving it after the 1st 5ml) and after 40ml of a 50ml bottle I'm looking forward to giving up the attempt. the jasmine is a bit of a nothing - not fresh and green and sweet, I don't get any jasmine at all - just a lily of the valley and light synthetic sour lemon smell, soon overtaken by an unpleasant, dull, thick musk. I don't get any light, fresh, sweet or jasmine, no sweet fizzy honey mimosa/wattle, nothing nice at all. Very musky.

Even if I use 15 sprays the whole experience is (thankfully) over in 2 hours. But, that's Bvulgari.
2.5

Crisp and watery jasmine
Bvlgari actually makes some pretty decent jasmine based fragrances. I'm not referring to Jasmin Noir which I found a disappointment, I'm throwing into the arena the relatively new Mon Jasmin Noir and this fragrance, Voile de Jasmin.

I like my jasmine scents light and airy rather than heavy, so Voile de Jasmin's subtlety appeals to me. Along with its freshness, this jasmine is clean, crisp and green. Especially in the top notes, bergamot compliments the fresh jasmine with a zesty and citrusy finish.

The heart sees this floral become quite musky, however bright and sweet mimosa keeps this fragrance light and flowery rather than bland. The sillage may indeed be very intimate and soft, yet the longevity, at least on my skin, is not what I'd call disappointing.

Voile de Jasmin is very much a Spring and Summer fragrance. Its slightly watery quality makes it perfect for hot weather and those days when you want to wear something light and inoffensive. It's like a whisper of a fragrance, and very beautiful in that regard.

It may not be the most exciting fragrance that you've come across, and you may enjoy Bvlgari's stronger scents in preference to Voile de Jasmin. I'm a little surprised by how much I like this perfume, and I've come to the conclusion that I'm very much taken by its simplicity and refreshing jasmine accord. However I must admit that Mon Jasmin Noir has eclipsed this fragrance in terms of what I personally prefer.

by Florblanca
by YKem
by Schahram
by Schahram

Popular Bvlgari

Le Gemme - Tygar by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Nylaia by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Essence by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Calaluna by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Black Orient by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Veridia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Rubinia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Kobraa by Bvlgari Splendida - Rose Rose by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ambero by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Gyan by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black All Blacks Limited Edition by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme Extrême by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ashlemah by Bvlgari Splendida - Tubereuse Mystique by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari