Allegra - Riva Solare 2021

Allegra - Riva Solare by Bvlgari
Allegra - Riva Solare is a new perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2021. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesCalabrian bergamotCalabrian bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossomOrange blossom
OsmanthusOsmanthus
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk

Submitted by Morpheus1, last update on 06.04.2021.

Beautiful
I’m not a huge fan of Bvlgari perfume in general. They’re usually too strong for me or make me sneeze, so I was hesitant to try Riva Solare. I was sent a small sample and tried it one afternoon. Expecting the worst, I was shocked to experience how incredibly lovely this perfume is!
I noticed the scent of osmanthus more than anything, but it is balanced by orange blossom. The musk is there, which is what makes it so lovely. Without it I’m not sure it would be so appealing.
Comparing it to Jo Malone Osmanthus Blossom I actually like Riva Solare better. Osmanthus is a hit or a miss; it can be too much of a good thing. Here in Riva Solareits balanced quite nicely.
Sillage is good, about 3 feet. It’s not overbearing, but simple. Longevity for me on a hot day is 4 hours, but I can still smell it lightly for up to seven hours.
I would actually buy this one!

Popular Bvlgari

Le Gemme - Tygar by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Nylaia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Calaluna by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Essence by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Veridia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Gyan by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Black Orient by Bvlgari Splendida - Rose Rose by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Rubinia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Kobraa by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ambero by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black All Blacks Limited Edition by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ashlemah by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme Extrême by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Splendida - Iris d'Or by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari