Aqva Amara (2014)Eau de Toilette

Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari

Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Bvlgari for men and was released in 2014. The scent is aquatic-fresh. It was last marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesSicilian mandarin, Tunisian neroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesAquatic notes, Mineral notes
Base Notes Base NotesIndonesian patchouli, Frankincense

Submitted by Michael, last update on 16.02.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is Spanish model Jon Kortajarena.

9.0 8.0 10.0 10.0/10

Bitter Sweet Symphony
My very first blind purchase To make a long story short, my absolute favourite scent, quasi love at first sight=)
The special thing about this fragrance is its salty-metallic freshness The fragrance opens from 0 to 100 and remains for me fragrant and extremely potent.
Easy 10 to 12 hours performance with super Sillage.
It's a pity that this miracle is no longer in production
The difference to other fresh fragrances is that this fragrance is not too inoffensive and has more of an infuriating character, simply masculine power.

So if you are looking for a top summer scent that has a high recognition value, you should treat yourself to a bottle=)
7.0 6.0 7.0 9.5/10

To the bitter darling
The first time I smelled him, I thought he was good. Nothing more. A friend of mine, thought it was just fine, actually she didn't even like it at first, as she told me later, "but there's something about the scent," she said.

It smelled different, bitter, somehow fresh, but not really, rather refreshing, like a mild breeze of bitter freshly cut grapefruit. Over time, it became one of my favourite scents because it is one of the few that I remember from nowhere and somehow keep in my mind without associating any real situation with it. The aforementioned friend loved him after the 2nd or 3rd time smelling him, because he smells different, especially
Unfortunately the perfume doesn't last that long with me, but I assume that it is because of my skin. It's a pity that it is no longer produced in series, but it will certainly be available again
9.0 10.0 9.0 10.0/10

Jln20
This special late summer day
I will be very brief today because the previous speakers have already said everything about the ingenious, tart, aquatic-mineral scent.

Aqua Amara is a unique fragrance that smells good even to a unique man.
What do I mean by that?

It's that scent you wear when you spend ONE day with your childhood sweetheart during the semester break, because she's studying medicine in Hannover the rest of the year, while you live your life 400km away.
It is felt to be the most beautiful day you both have ever spent in your lives You know that it makes no sense rationally to fall in love with each other, also because you are probably too different for a firm relationship.
But you also know how valuable quality time spent together is and how much you desire each other - even if it will all be over too quickly. You dream of what it would be like to be together in an ideal world
Amara is the fragrance that endures all this.
Amara is the fragrance that "YOU" will be remembered, even if life determines that your paths will never cross again.
She's never met a man like you, she's never smelled that scent before.
The scent that will be on her clothes, her skin for days to come, because Amara is the rock in the surf and survives the coming and going of transient things like love and time.
It is the fragrance you wear with pride, because you know your worth as a man - without being arrogant.
An absolutely horny and uniquer, potential signature scent for warm temperatures.
If you like it, buy bunkers as soon as possible, because they are no longer produced and the prices have been rising for months
9.0 8.0 9.0 8.5/10

DerDefcon
Aquatic, definitely polarizing niche water
Autumnal or even winter walks along the beach, for example on the North Sea and Baltic Sea, are supposed to be something that many like. I'm not more of a friend of this kind of activity. Much too wet, much too unfriendly and much too windy it is now in December and right on the coast. Refreshments are always welcome, but the question should always be asked what kind of nature they are.

Well... even though I'm not really available for a walk on the beach during the two "dark" seasons, I still brought one home in flaconized form. The round, orange-coloured bottle evokes associations with the fine, smooth stones that are always on the lookout for, so that they can jump over the surface of the water with a skilful throw.
Not only the shape of the bottle is reminiscent of a stone, but also its liquid content. Cold, somewhat bitter and above all mineral this is. A good pinch of salt is also added and so a cool, fresh, for Aquatik even quite authentic and hardly synthetic air, which is combined with an equally cool tangerine note, blows around you. The latter is very dominant at the beginning, but increasingly loses its potency and makes room for the bitter-salty aquatic, reminiscent of sea spray and stones. Despite making room, it can - and this is a good thing - be perceived throughout the entire course of the fragrance, which is extremely useful for everyday suitability and the wearability of the overall composition.

Portability? Suitability for everyday use?

Well, many aquatic fragrances, which I'm not a big fan of, are designed for mass compatibility. Something polarizing bitter or salty, as found in "Aqva Amara", is extremely rare on the market. Due to its idiosyncratic character, which probably does not appeal to the broad masses, and the ever-increasing problem of buying it, I would attribute the fragrance the attribute of a "niche", even if it is a rather controversial, spongy vocabulary.

For me, Aqva Amara is a niche fragrance, as it clearly distinguishes itself from the usual aquatics and the creator definitely dared something. In addition, the whole thing shines with an above-average durability as well as Sillage. Therefore, caution should be exercised when dosing. Especially now in winter it can happen that due to this olfactory cooling the car windows freeze from the inside and the frostbites around you get colder than they already are ;)
8.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Those who like Acqua di Giò Profumo should also appreciate this one
For me the best Aquatic fragrance so far: If you like Acqua di Giò Profumo you should also appreciate it. For me, the final score smells like the Acqua di Gio Profumo after two hours. I am very surprised that I like the fragrance so much because I had expected a rather fruity citrus fragrance, which I actually don't like so much. But the tangerine fits well to the entry and soon evaporates. For me, there is a nice fragrance development here, because after some time a dry sea breeze comes through more and more, the silage is pleasantly strong. With the aquatics I have tested so far, I always found the ending disturbing, here it is wonderfully successful: very soft, fresh and fine. The "Marine" fragrance from the same house is supposed to be great, but now I'm very excited about it. Too bad that such an ingenious composition was set. There I will have to strike again quickly before the fragrance is sold out.
I cannot understand the bad rating of the Aqva Amara nor the good rating of the other fragrance mentioned. Oh still what: On the clothes applied the mandarin is to be smelled quite long, on the skin the beautiful smell development takes place faster with me: interesting.
8.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

Libre
The dirty side of summer
Well, the scent is supposedly rather bitter, but for me it is "dirty" in a positive sense.
It's just not as clean as most summer fragrances and apart from the freshness it's the opposite of all the summer fragrances I've seen before. And that is exactly why it has become MY summer scent. I simply love this fragrance, which has everything to offer from fresh, fruity, aquatic, metallic and a warming heaviness.

The fragrance polarizes and I notice in my environment that it does not go down well with everyone. You have to be able to live with that. I can do it and I got myself some more bunker flacons. Let's hope they don't tip over so fast ;-)

Conclusion:
Aqva Amara is for me a day at the sea, it is fun, lightness, light-heartedness and lets the sun shine for me again and again. Also on a sunny day in autumn it is a perfect companion.

Durability: Above average for a summer fragrance. If I spray it on in the morning, I'll have some of it all day long Sillage: On me almost as good as the durability. Also outstanding for a summer fragrance.
Flacon: Typical Aqva halt. You can argue about the shape, but the colorful design fits perfectly to the fragrance experience.
7.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Metallic-bitter-aquatic
"The strength of the ocean"? I don't think so Anyway, that was my first thought when I unpacked this blind purchase based on the recommendations of old Jeremy (who seemed to be halfway clear in his head at the time)
The following thought shot through my mind immediately: Metallic mandarin!
And this is the little thing that goes on until the end of the 7-8 hours. I'm usually completely incapable of smelling any scents (and don't know most of them as original sources), but the bitter mandarin is present throughout - with a metallic undertone. How one can associate the ocean with this is personally rather incomprehensible to me. But that shouldn't play a role either - the description doesn't change the scent quality. Bulgari has created a great fragrance that deserves the little revival on the net.

The fragrance is great, very long lasting for a fresh representative, quite unique, and as so often, the production stop is incomprehensible. One of the most important factors, namely the positive perception by others, deserves special mention here. Beside the ADG Profumo, which is my undisputed favourite with women, the Aqva Amara is probably one of my favourites. Only the bottle disturbs me personally, because it is simply unwieldy and "lies" on the shelf.

What I can't understand:
There is so much unoriginal and boring garbage thrown onto the market and sold for years, but good fragrances like this one, Valentino Uomo Intense (well. here it was probably licensing problems), Montblanc Individuel or many other classics are taken off the market for various reasons. At least there is still the internet, and the Aqva Amara is (still) well available here.

In short, this fragrance is best suited to the summer heat. Hardly anyone will fit better in a small beach bar, while you sip a white linen shirt wearing on your mojito, tanned and the curls hanging in your face. Clear recommendation to buy from me.

7.0 7.0 7.0 8.5/10

The name says it all
I've never been a fan of fresh, citric summer scents. Even as a teenager I preferred rather heavy and sweet perfumes and I have worn them consistently throughout the summer (mostly I still do this today and spray a Herod in July). But since the perfume world has become more and more a hobby, I decided at the beginning of summer to dedicate myself to other fragrances and searched and ordered various classic "summer fragrances".

The Aqva Amara was the first fragrance from the many summer bottlings I had tried. I was just so carried away. For me, the fragrance radiates an incredible depth and power. These bitter notes, paired with salty aquatic tones, immediately fascinate you. It resonates almost something rough and mystical, which creates permanent tension in me and doesn't let me fully grasp the scent at the end. I associate deep oceans, strong winds and swells. Portugal's coast in October. But everything very dark.

Later, the Aqva Amara develops into a gentle mammal, the patchouli emerges and the fragrance becomes calmer and more pleasing.

I find it difficult to classify the fragrance according to a suitable occasion or season. For me it somehow never goes and always goes at the same time. So I simply wear it as soon as I want to smell the scent myself and come into contact with it. For many, the fragrance will be too difficult and many will find it inappropriate. You have to go through with it
5.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Cerebral
....there's no other way to describe the design of Bvlgaris Aqva flacons. The idea is nice, looks good, but where to place it?
And the note that I like the most and unfortunately stays too short in Aqva Amara.

But from the beginning,
of course I got to know this fragrance through the hype it emanates. As I noticed later, our Ferrari driving Pantydrop Influenzer without nutritional value is not less responsible for it.
But since I had kept in mind how outrageously cheap it should be and surprisingly actually got 100+15 ml for less than 40 Euro I ordered it immediately.

Unpacked, sprayed on, briefly waited but immediately put on a grin. What a composition, snappers, I can not say otherwise.

The head with these bitter/salty notes and the mandarin notes were like a slap in the face. In a really pleasant way, I also recognize a little neroli (which is probably due to my intensive use of bright neroli) but here it's more in the background. I like this salty note and since I haven't tested the original Aqva yet, it will probably go into my collection sooner or later, so it should be a little more pronounced in the field.

Then the soapy, floral Neroli note prevails and the fragrance loses, in my opinion, this wonderful Aqva from the beginning. The mandarin is still there and loses itself over the entire course, which is also very linear not, but somehow I lack this juiciness from the beginning.
It's too much towards "shower gel" for me it's almost like Aqva Amara is "dried out".
Very sad, the top note was and is every time a poem.

I would say that it can be worn from 0-99, best at really hot temperatures. More like a summer scent and for outside because it's loud. After 4 splashes I'm really noticeable for 4-6 hours, you shouldn't overdose it at all. I cannot estimate the exact shelf life but I assume a minimum of 10 hours.

All in all a really nice perfume, with some drawbacks but I always like to get it out in summer
8.0 8.0 8.0 6.5/10

Fulbright
Ultrabitteric citric-aquatic fusion with metallic-chromatic finish (pickling)
Actually, the fragrance begins with a great idea: you mix citric with aquatic notes. Correctly executed this would be a great station wagon and a unique specimen on the market. However, this fragrance did not succeed, which is why it was certainly withdrawn from the market. Nothing harmonizes here. It bites contradictions. The fragrance radiates an inner battle of different directions. The only positive thing is, it lasts a long time. Longer than all the others in the Bvlgari series.

After spraying on, a soft, high-quality citrus-orange scent can be seen in the background, which smells of Mediterranean warmth and summer. Unfortunately only in the background. The bitterness is in the foreground. It's stinging and unpleasant. The fragrance is aggressive. Too much of it and you get sick. As the fragrance progresses, a metallic chromatic note emerges that does not match the fragrance at all. The orange looks bitterly spoiled. As if their acid would mix with aqua regia and pickle metal, partially dissolving chromium. A saltiness is added. As if that were the bitter toxic heavy metal salts from the chromium that went into solution. Very unfortunate, because this fragrance looks very noble on the other side. However, this page hardly comes to the fore. It is trumped by the aggressive stinging touch.

This fragrance may have its lovers. Finding him good is justified. However, most people do not feel it harmoniously and unpleasantly. He looks masculine but too aggressive for everyday life. It's the smell of a warrior. Mel Gibson could carry him in Braveheart before he goes into battle and slaughters the villains. When they smell the scent they are angry with fear, they squirm like a worm and their toenails roll up before the head is cut with the sword. Jeremy Fragrance describes the fragrance in his Youtube Channel as none for bubis, more suitable for men like Jason Statham. I agree with that. Optimal for battle scenes.

In everyday life I would only wear the scent when there is strong wind and sun by the sea. Ideal when you are an angler sitting on a cliff looking into the sunset with a good cigar. You can also wear it as a surfer. One should visit a beach bar however only if one was in the water and the smell was half rinsed off by the water and was weakened. On a Tinder Date, I would never wear the scent. The probability is very high that you will fail with the scent. Time expenditure for acquisition, journey and costs for drinks could have been saved. So don't use it. There may be women who like him, but only a few.

Today I tested the scent in an air conditioned tram. At a bus stop next to the drug help station, fat alcoholics with bags full of beer bottles, smelling of sweat, got in. One of them moved away from the door area I was standing in shortly afterwards. I could hear him say to a buddy, I gotta get out back there, it stinks like a corpse. I don't give anything to comments of rocked drunkards and junkies but you notice the scent doesn't go down well with society everywhere.

This fragrance requires a new edition. Like I said, it's a good idea. A solution could look like this: Mix Issey Eau Bleu with Bvlgari Aqva Marine for a softer aquatic note without being too bitter and tart. Then add something citric. Aqua di Gio Profumo or Versace Dylan Blue. Then you would have a new well-disposed fragrance that is socially acceptable and smells good without being mainstream. So let's go perfumers! Experiment until you find the optimum. I expect a result by summer 2020 at the latest!
7.0 8.0 8.0 5.0/10

Bvlgari distress
Well, I don't know if Bvlgari himself thought of the sea and the ocean when he said "bitter water". In any case, I wanted to believe it firmly. Admittedly, I often didn't scout out. The sea was too stormy and restless for me. Too scratchy and too aggressive in his bitterness. So Aqva Amara became more unsympathetic to me every time I wore it.
Maybe I'm just the wrong captain, maybe it's because I just don't like Neroli in higher dosages, but honestly: after I remembered the original Aqva quite positively, Amara was rightly hired in my opinion...
10.0 8.0 9.0 8.5/10

Mafis
My Jamie Oliver of Fragrances...
It was like that in the year 2002/2003 when I zapped through the channels on a Saturday morning and I saw a young cook on RTL2 cooking with untidy hair and I looked like spellbound further. Until then, I was 18/19 years old and had nothing to do with cooking at all. Heating water for noodles was the highest of feelings at that time. But this guy, with his carefree manner and the easy to prepare dishes, fascinated me. Many many years later there are countless cookbooks (also and especially by Mr. Oliver) in my bookshelf.

Time jump into the year 2018:
My wife gives me Dior Sauvage for her birthday, "imaginative" as I am I think to myself, I also give her a perfume for her birthday, do Youtube, as they do today, and start researching. During my search I also stumble across Mr. Fragrance, this young, quite arrogant guy with the styled hair who talks about fragrances in a very simple way. In his summer 2018 list "on the number one spot" Aqva Amara is "the strht of the ocean"...

Well, long skirmish in a nutshell:
Like Jamie did, Jeremy gave me perfume. Are these two the great experts in their field - a matter of opinion. Both people manage to get enthusiastic about their topic - definitely.
So I bought myself Aqva Amara more or less blinf, I already knew other fragrances from the Aqva range and since I tend to wear aquatic fragrances very gladly I hit without much abdominal pain.

To the fragrance:
As already described by previous speakers, the ocean naturally does not smell like mandarin. But I can do something with Jeremy's description, it awakens and awakens associations in me. The scent reminds me
actually on hot days on the beach. The midday heat, still some salt water on the skin, some sand in addition and a swing of sun cream under it... Somehow fits the description for me!

I get the tangerine from beginning to end, in addition something salty and also the incense comes through nicely. For me definitely a great summer scent from which I'm sure to get the one or other backup bottle.

And similar to the cookbooks that are piling up in the meantime, my fragrance collection has grown explosively within almost a year.

10.0 9.0 10.0 9.0/10

Summer Goodness
This has to be one of the top summer/warm weather fragrances there is. An absolute masterpiece.

This fragrance just makes me feel so refreshed and it is a compliment getter for sure

Uniqueness: 10/10
Longevity: 9/10
Sillage: 9/10
Versatility: 10/10
Presentation: 8/10
Overall: 10/10
8.0 7.0 9.0 9.0/10

Well, well
It happened about 11 months ago that I wore this fragrance for the first time and until today only time and my statement was rather restrained, because I thought this fragrance was nice, but it somehow was on my finger. I thought the grade of 6.5 at the time was fine. Well, that's
Now it came that I was digging in my rehearsals and he fell into my hands again and I thought to myself why not? The weather fits and then the sample is also empty and can go away.

I found the opening very pleasant. Now again. A beautiful mandarin with a hint of neroli shows up and I always like that well. The tangerine does not disappear either, it remains very constantly present throughout the fragrance. What bothered me at that time was the aquatic that would start next. As a not really friend of artificial aquatics I had already thought of something like this at that time. Well, well By the way, everything is artificial here, so we don't need to talk about it any more. Ask someone who lives by the sea how the sea smells and then show him such scents, he laughs at you.

Generally, I can't do much with the aforementioned associations, which smell like the sea, the ocean, the waves, the spray and what else do I know. Just doesn't correspond to the facts, or I've been to the wrong sea so far. A sea of mandarins is also honestly not known to me.

Nevertheless, the perfumer, whom I appreciate very much through some great creations such as Noir de Noir, Tuscan Leather or also Elle from YSL with the ladies, here succeeds in a nice further expansion of the fragrance. Aquatic and metallic it goes on, the tangy mandarin loses a little of its tangyness, but remains perceptible and patchouli provides a woody tangy. Frankincense provides spice which the scent gets and rounds the whole thing off. The fragrance really does hold for a long time as a fresh fragrance. 8h were then as today in it. No clothes, just on the skin. This is really still extremely perceptible even after 5h.

So all this is nothing new if you look at some feedback here, but why do I suddenly find it good? I can't answer that. I can only guess. Well, well Either I might have overdosed at that time because the sample was without sprayer and I had to pour, or I developed myself or my nose. But what I do know is that there are scents that get better with increasing wear. On the other hand, there is also the unfortunately that one is fully enthusiastic and then it decreases strongly. The former is actually quite a horn when the scent pleases.
Why is this now taken off the market, if it still finds approval?
I can't answer that either. I could blame it on another Youtuber, but it'd be too easy. Basically, I think this fragrance is NOT a fragrance for U30. In my eyes, this one is too serious, too harsh, too masculine, too unsweet for that. Maybe just didn't sell out. Well, that's

Before I get too close..I realize that there are U30 people who seem taller, wider and more masculine than me. It's not my intention to generalize. I would like to emphasize that I am also a guy like a tree and I am called Bonsai to some circles. As a modest person I keep my Six Pack hidden under an expensive and well-groomed sweetboard belly. I produce so much testosterone that even my head hair has taken flight and now my chest is growing down, but that's another story now too.

Nevertheless, I ideally see the scent on an authority figure, as on a partygoer. As a manager, it's easy for me to say that. A suit looks good, but can also be worn very well on a shirt in leisure time. Yes, but not with Chuck's and cut jeans. Doesn't fit with the scent in my eyes. But everyone has to know anyway.

Well so it can go with the scents, but nothing is carved in stone and taste can change.
Well, that's

Have the honor...
9.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Kleannor
Summer fragrance - also for winter
I got caught, like, "in fragranti." By chance I read the descriptions of this fragrance, saw YouTube videos. So I came to Parfumo, got to know the Souk, ordered a 10ml-TZ - I became curious. (Many thanks to Greeni07 for multiple wonderful deliveries!)
Then the revelation: What a distinctive, unmistakable scent that even in the deepest winter let the sun rise, catapulted me to the beach, into the deck chair! He doesn't smell like the sea, but he suggests the sea. No matter where you are. The ideal fragrance for the summer, but also one to survive the winter. I was so taken with it right away, I had to have more. After some searching I got it also still in the Internet.
I read that many don't like the bottle because it doesn't stand, but I found the Maritime that this fragrance offers well reflected in this spray shell.
Of course, I was overdosed with enthusiasm at the beginning. You have to be careful: Sillage and projection are very pronounced; AA can quickly become intrusive. It is better to spray in between, but this is not so necessary, because the shelf life is surprisingly good
9.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

Dogro1007
Luxury at the touch of a button
Aqua Amara is one of the best fragrances I own. Ordered as blindbuy and found to be outstanding.
The scent simply smells luxurious, after an evening event in a beach club.

A white light linen shirt and the breeze of the sea blows salty mandarin through the hair.
The DJ plays a soothing chill out beat in the lounge and I sip on my "sex on the beach".

When I spray on the scent, I immediately get a feeling of vacation. He was also my faithful companion in Spain and never let me down on any evening.

For me the fragrance for a perfect summer evening is very clear. Rather less for the work (or lightly dosed) and also rather less for just in between. The fragrance is of course also wearable in winter. But since it somehow sprays a certain luxury, the rest should fit. The counterpart for me the Acqua di Gio Profumo only just in different.

The durability is enormous. Sillage is also very good. After 4-6 hours the water will settle down and the water will waft through the whole night. Just great. I've already received a lot of compliments for that
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Solomon's Sea of Iron
The colour of the bottle is really perfect. The scent is aquatic, yes, but it has a very specific blend of notes, especially the tangerine, which makes it very concentrated and metallic smells, but positive. Just as I imagine that large bronze baptismal font of Solomon, in a temple near the sea, fresh incense and myrrh hanging on the walls, a slightly dusty, shady mood lies in the room. It is for me neither the raw power of the ocean, nor much less a pleasant walk by the sea, but has a wonderful mystical mood through the mineral notes, such as gifts from widely travelled temple visitors and the sacred, slightly sweetish smoke.
Contrary to most of you here I'm generally a fan of the Bulgari scents, but this one reaches a new level for me. I would have some concern at first, since it was stopped apparently already after short time, but perhaps. is that with the larger marks yes somewhat good, perhaps. was it to own, to niche evenly and I think in fact that is not for everyone something
It is neither fresh and light by the aquatic and mineral notes, but also not fruity by the mandarin, even the incense is more a frozen mood than real smoke as in other fragrances in which it is contained. It's like a snapshot, somewhere near the old stone temple at the Dead Sea, with that bronze basin and herbs and incense soaked in oil.
For me therefore rather a late summer to autumn fragrance, especially in the afternoon. Can withstand 8-9h loosely, 4-5 of them with good Sillage in the range of 1-1,5m
8.0 8.0 9.0 8.5/10

Oldish2002
The best summer fragrance for the moment
I love this fragrance. It was love at first sniff. Bitter mandarin freshness. Performs very very good on my skin for a summer scent. 10+ hours of longevity and at least 3 hours of strong projection. Only 3-4 sprays needed. Many compliments. Pretty unique and very pleasant. Price is pretty low for the quality of the juice. One of the few that I really love.
Must be smelled first. Not for everyone’s nose.
I would have picked another bottle though. Besides this aspect, much love & respect for this fragrance. My friends love it as well on me.
Overall rating : 8.5 /10
6.0 8.0 9.0 8.0/10

ScentSlave
An epic warm weather wear
It’s a masculine orange that screams out “tasty testosterone”. I get an easy 8 hours of longevity in even the most sweltering conditions, as well as a very large projection radius of 4ft+ and a very distinct sillage trail that lasts a VERY long time. It’s not for everyone, as the intro is VERY unique; an almost metallic orange vibe that not everyone enjoys. Stages 2 and 3 are fantastic though; so it’s all about if you can handle the ride...
4.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Jamie2896
"The Strength of the Ocean"
One or the other will have already heard this sentence from good old Jeremy.
But if one should summarize this smell in a sentence, then in my opinion so.

The fragrance itself smells very freshly aqautisch with an organ note standing in the foreground, which is not too pungent and/or penetrating.

The shelf life goes without problems into the 8-hour range - very impressive for a fresh summer scent. So I perceive it in myself for at least half a day.

The Sillage is just right, not so weak, not too strong.

The bottle is like many others it also describe, very impractical and does not fit to the overall picture of my bottle collection.

Conclusion:
Very good, long-lasting summer scent - a buy recommendation from me, as long as you still get it.

Vmitsopoulos 18 days ago
Love this juice perfect for the summer it is an absolute beast highly recommend
Aithan 29 days ago
I mainly get bitter orange scent all over. Get the image of cocktail mixing.
Performance is above average.
Quite similar to Terre d'Hermes.
5.0
Carlitos01 11 months ago
Strange but agreable! Sour but fresh! Citrusy but aquatic! You may hate it or love it but it is undoubtedly different and unique! I love it!+3
Golcher 13 months ago
Jeremy Fragrance called it “the strength of the ocean” and no wonder why he’s a guru. This is fragrance evokes the sea with citrus hints+1
5.0
DavidBraz 17 months ago
Its a synthetic, citrus and aquatic smell with an impressive performance that reminds me hot summer days. Like it a lot! Dont over trigger!+2
Rocendroll 17 months ago
[Nie] Totalnie mi nie pasuje. Odświeżający, ale jest w nim coś co tak mnie obrzydza, że nie mogę go wąchać.+2
4.0
4.0
3.5
AmberScent 18 months ago
Damned bitter, fresh, synthetic, alluring, sweet, citrusy, spicy, fruity, agreable, refreshing, cheap smelling, gorgeous bottle fragrance.+3
Jnocomski 18 months ago
I've had it for almost 5 years and can't seem to use it all up as most of the time, I find myself getting nauseous when I wear it. LOL!+1
Elysium 20 months ago
Aqva Amara is a different story... This is a must-have summer fragrance, a really nice one with no more seaweed, yet sourer and interesting!
Lucian 3 years ago
Pleasant, refreshing, gets compliments but for me is a bit boring.

by Schoork
by Andreas61
by NasiGoreng
by NasiGoreng

Popular Bvlgari

Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Black by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Omnia Coral (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme Marine (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert by Bvlgari Petits et Mamans by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge by Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc by Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade by Bvlgari Aqva pour Homme Atlantiqve by Bvlgari