Bvlgari Man Terrae Essence by Bvlgari

Bvlgari Man Terrae Essence 2021

Flaviu12
25.11.2021 - 12:17 PM

What a new creation/ this should ain't be a flanker!

With a creation that came as a fresh breath of fresh air for lovers of resins. It is a new creation 2021, Alberto Morillas hit again. The perfume is atypical, new that approach from my point of view, has similarities, of course with other perfumes, small elements, but creativity thumbs up !!
It opens with some beautiful citrus fruits, lemon peels, some Italian citrus fruits, followed by an avalanche of resins, I suspect, a quality incense, a styrax, and more ... An earthy vegetable appearance, freshly dug earth, slightly sharp, slightly penetrating, comes from behind a creamy vegetable Oris, iris root that shines and is dominant from my point of view. The vetiver also perceives the signature of morillas, slightly smoked, slightly industrial, and an amber base with quality musks. 10/10 and I'm very glad I have it. I smelled it and hop, it clicked.

Latest Reviews

Flaviu12Flaviu12 12 months ago
Legend Spirit - Montblanc

Legend Spirit Generic bubblegum
This is to generic bubblegum kinda fresh shower gel type fragrance. This is not my type of frag in terms of preferences but I understand exactly what group and age is targeted for. Longeviti it's good, decent for the juice type, price ratio it's...

Flaviu12Flaviu12 2 years ago
The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) - Versace

The Dreamer (Eau de Toilette) Versace Dreamer- Gianni really knew what to take out!
Hello folks! First, this is my signature scent! I simply love it! It was love at the first sight! this a perfume created for gentlemans, for tho who inspire and being inspired, for true romantic souls! In the beginning...