Omnia Golden Citrine 2020

Omnia Golden Citrine by Bvlgari
Omnia Golden Citrine is a new and limited perfume by Bvlgari for women and was released in 2020. The scent is citrusy-floral. It is being marketed by LVMH. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesSicilian mandarin, White peach
Heart Notes Heart NotesYlang-ylang, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Cedarwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 09.09.2020.

Innocence
Not that I'm innocent-- who can say that about themselves?
We all make mistakes or have made some and may regret them.
Especially at this time, when death is almost knocking at the door, some people might think about it.
The sun is shining, spring unfolds all its beauty, the longing for nature, movement and sociability is calling - nevertheless, one must now practice discipline and patience and this one should do "gladly" out of love for oneself, one's loved ones and society.
In this longing I enjoy my love for beautiful fragrances. They give comfort, quench desires and lighten the mind.
Omnia Golden Citrine is now the first fragrance from the house of Bvlgari, which I was able to test extensively with a lovely addition. Again and again I am drawn to the sample and a timid spray on the palms of my hands cheers up my mind.
Golden Citrine is not spectacular, I have to admit, but it is able to comfort me, to calm me down and make me feel good.
It starts with a quiet citric- but so quiet that I would like to call it round.
It does not sting your nose, it does not smell like WC cleaner and it is not synthetic.
I think the tangerine goes along with the peach in a flattering liaison.
At the same time it smells like "baby" to me and that is really meant positively.
Golden Citrine develops into the wonderful fragrance of Bübchen-Creme.
Since I love this one very much, I am happy that this smell now exists to spray on The fragrance is light and cheerful, innocent, unobtrusive and gives a wonderful impression of "being well-groomed".
Because the impression of Bübchen cream is created, it is at the same time homely, cuddly and nostalgic.
For me it fits into the spring/summer, helps me to fall asleep and would be an uncomplicated companion for the daily work routine.
Nothing provokes, nothing attracts, no note corners.
His sillage and durability are in a healthy midfield and because he is so cuddly, I also like to spray after.

Golden Citrine is a gentle, innocent, uncomplicated, creamy companion and may be able to comfort and cheer up many a fragrance-loving soul.

In my collection he will soon be allowed to take his place!

by Sonnenwind
by Sonnenwind
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Bvlgari

Le Gemme - Veridia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Nylaia by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Tygar by Bvlgari Aqva Amara (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Calaluna by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Black Orient by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Essence by Bvlgari Splendida - Rose Rose by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Rubinia by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ashlemah by Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black All Blacks Limited Edition by Bvlgari Splendida - Iris d'Or by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Ambero by Bvlgari Bvlgari pour Homme Extrême by Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Bvlgari Le Gemme - Gyan by Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (Eau de Toilette) by Bvlgari Omnia by Bvlgari