Butterfly (2014)

Butterfly by Byblos

Butterfly is a perfume by Byblos for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-spicy. It is being marketed by Eurocosmesi / Coswell.

Corinne Cachen

Top Notes Top NotesRed currant, White peach
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Jasmine, Crocus, Magnolia, Neroli
Base Notes Base NotesCashmere wood, Musk, Patchouli, White woods

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 11.06.2020.

5.5
Toucan instead of butterfly
I had blindly ordered this fragrance from Byblos, trusting in the label Byblos and in the pyramid, because I like the listed ingredients.

In addition the title " butterfly " which gave me the image of a light, dallying butterfly.

But instead of a filigree butterfly a rather large bird flies towards me.

Because of the distinct peppery note I think of the toucan or also called peppercutter.

Wiki teaches me that this bird species likes to live in pepper trees.

I like pepper but only in small doses - both in fragrances and in food.

This scent is too peppery for me - and my tingling nose can only hear woodsy things next to it.

I can't deny that Butterfly radiates warmth and temperament - and if you like pepper you might be well advised to try it

Jazzy76
Like a butterfly ....( it flies away!)
I discovered this scent last saturday at my favourite drugstore and my curiosity induced me immediately to try it on the paper strip and on my skin too.
The fragrance is good and light, quite well balanced although it seems a little synthetic. There was something that reminded me of a lighter "Gocce" by Napoleon, but the big problem is the very weak sillage and the bad longevity. In comparison with the price, it seems a copy you can find at the market at 5€.
I'm sorry , but this butterfly flies immediately away!
It seems like Yesterday when Byblos created its masterpiece in the blue bottle!...:'(

Popular Byblos

Byblos (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Byblos Bamboo (Eau de Toilette) by Byblos Sandalo by Byblos Byblos Man (Eau de Toilette) by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Ghiaccio by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Metal Sensation by Byblos Fusion by Byblos September Morn by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Leather Sensation by Byblos Terra by Byblos In Black (Eau de Parfum) by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Sole by Byblos Uragano by Byblos Byblos for Man (1993) / Byblos pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Mare by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Cielo by Byblos Musk by Byblos Fuoco by Byblos Blu Love Affair by Byblos