Fuoco (1997)

Fuoco by Byblos

Fuoco is a perfume by Byblos for women and was released in 1997. The scent is sweet-spicy. The production was apparently discontinued.

Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Lemon

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 01.01.2020.

Jazzy76
Letter to Byblos Fuoco (memories of a wonderful spicy fragrance)
Dear Byblos Fuoco, how many memories come to me while I think of you and to those wonderful Nineties (the years of my Youth!)
I discovered you because you was on sale and your warm charcter conquired me at the first smell, although when I was 20 I didn't like so much the oriental-spicy fragrances.
Your bouquet was simple, but well balanced and warm and your sillage was powerful , although you was closed in a basic and "innocent" bottle.
How I'd like to own you again! But I don't find you anymore.:(

A rare oriental gem
I have put off reviewing this fragrance for a while now, and I'm not exactly sure why. It is a wonderful perfume addition to my collection, one that at least deserves a decent review.

Byblos Fuoco is not a terribly well-known fragrance, and as far as I'm aware, it's very hard to find. I'm currently using it as a bed-time fragrance, and I find that it gives me peace and warmth on a cold Winter's night.

This fragrance is fiercely oriental and spicy. It combines notes of cinnamon, orange and paprika to create a sense of warmth and exotic sensuality. It takes its lead from popular perfumes such as, Opium and Youth-Dew, that same thick, feminine and bold spiciness with enough sillage to knock out a whole room full of people.

I didn't buy this fragrance for myself, it came as a surprise gift from a dear perfume friend, of whom I have been forever grateful to. Byblos Fuoco was love at first sniff and a perfume I treasure as an obscure and rare part of my collection.

I haven't actually worn this fragrance out of the house, possibly because I feel it is a little dated and strong at times. I have been saving it for a snowy day to test it amongst my friends and family. So far, only my significant other is aware of its existence.

The composition itself is a little linear I must admit, but it's not a boring blend. The longevity is fabulous. A ten hour sleep, tossing and turning amongst bed sheets can't shake this fragrance. I am more than impressed.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
The simple and minimal bottle contains an explosion of spicy and oriental notes. Warmt and fire on your skin

Popular Byblos

Byblos (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Byblos Bamboo (Eau de Toilette) by Byblos Sandalo by Byblos Byblos Man (Eau de Toilette) by Byblos Fusion by Byblos September Morn by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Ghiaccio by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Metal Sensation by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Leather Sensation by Byblos Terra by Byblos In Black (Eau de Parfum) by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Sole by Byblos Byblos for Man (1993) / Byblos pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Byblos Uragano by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Mare by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Cielo by Byblos Musk by Byblos Butterfly by Byblos Blu Love Affair by Byblos