September Morn 2017

September Morn by Byblos
September Morn is a perfume by Byblos for men and was released in 2017. The scent is smoky-woody. It is being marketed by Eurocosmesi / Coswell.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
CedarwoodCedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
LeatherLeather
OudOud

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 04.08.2020.

Rquill67
Excellent for fall and winter
This is a great fragrance by Byblos! It definitely reminds me of a fresher Lalique Encre Noir. I love the notes in this fragrance. Definitely niche smelling and not synthetic. The spice, patchouli and incense give this the smokey vibe, with a sweet amber and woods. Great for Fall, Winter and colder evenings. I really enjoy this fragrance. Give this a 9 / 10. Would highly recommend.

Boozy Dark Leather
At least that's what I get. I was expecting the encre noir vibe and I didnt get it. What I got was a alcohoolic pungent
in your face opening with some smokey-ashy undertone. It settls after 30 minutes into a low projector but more tempered boozy spirit that I founf too mature and bar like scent to resonate even a bit with it. It's not a bad scent, I thought it's quite good, but I expected some fall melancholy, dirt and burning leafs and I got a hangover. Black leather jacket, silver skull rings and a couple of tattoos bad boy getting off his Harley Davidson bike in front of a very nice bar. He will most probably order some bourbon and sit at his table, quiet, enjoying his drink and watching other people. That's how I see this guy right here. Strong personality but muted somehow by it's close to the skin behaviour.

Popular Byblos

Byblos (1990) (Eau de Parfum) by Byblos Bamboo (Eau de Toilette) by Byblos Byblos Man (Eau de Toilette) by Byblos Fusion by Byblos Sandalo by Byblos Byblos (1990) (Eau de Toilette) by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Metal Sensation by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Leather Sensation by Byblos In Black (Eau de Parfum) by Byblos Terra by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Mare (Eau de Toilette) by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Sole (Eau de Toilette) by Byblos Musk by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Ghiaccio (Eau de Toilette) by Byblos Uragano by Byblos Byblos for Man (1993) / Byblos pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Cielo (Eau de Toilette) by Byblos Fuoco by Byblos Butterfly by Byblos Elementi di Byblos - Luna (Eau de Toilette) by Byblos