Blanche 2009Eau de Parfum

Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo
Blanche (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Byredo for women and was released in 2009. The scent is fresh-floral. It is being marketed by Manzanita Capital. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Pink pepper, White rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesNeroli, Peony, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesBlond woods, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 30.12.2020.

Lockenkopf
Childhood memories or pore-deep clean and shiny white
We used to have an inn. I remember how we always had to take the moistened table linen to the mangle two streets away.
When I arrived there, I could see through the windows the laughing and chattering women in their white coats.
When the door opened, humid air with the scent of freshly laundered laundry hit you.

And it was exactly at this moment that I remembered yesterday, when Byredo Blanche kept getting up my nose.

Yesterday I was a child again in my thoughts and ran in the sunshine with my sister to the hot mangle... between us the basket with laundry.....
Conclusion: beautiful, pure and clean laundry scent.
and today I smell again pore-deep clean and shining white ?
MrsBeGe
And suddenly the association was back...
After I tried Blanche again and again and crept around the bottle, I finally allowed myself to have it ^^

Blanche starts fresh, clean and has me personally directly under his spell. In any case, he reminds me of fresh laundry. In the course of time the fragrance becomes a little warmer, creamier and practically melts into me. I also notice a fine fruity note in the background. Again and again I absorb the fragrance, it wraps me up like a blanket and gives me a cosy, homely feeling without being boring. Again and again my nose creeps up to my wrist and I wonder why the scent is too familiar to me.

Then it became winter, I continue to spray the scent on myself when I need this pleasant feeling. Outside it gets colder, the skin tends to dryness again. In the drugstore I buy a new bottle of children's Seba med care lotion for my boys. Tonight, after bathing our lovely ritual for years, I put some cream on and slip on the cuddly clothes and there... the association was back! Blanche smells very similar to this body lotion :) I think that's why I love this perfume.

Almost round.
I've been tigering around this scent for over a year now. The first splash was: Wow! He lives up to his name, and in most cases he is a role model for exactly what the créateur had in mind. And it is obvious that Blanche is associated with "clean" and "pure". And yet I was bothered by a little something, applying to everyone and everyone. It's the sandalwood. Fragrances in which the sandalwood is strongly interspersed remind me of the vomit of babies. However, it is so small that one can almost hide this one component in view of the overall construct. End of the song: I finally bought it, don't regret it and like it very much. Only the Sillage leaves something to be desired, it would like to be refreshed after four hours please.
Marietta
"you've had him before..."
...so my first thought, when spraying on.i could have sworn, that is amelie et melanie, from lothantique.ich my also a very distant resemblance to close from gap to be able to recognize, although the fragrance pyramid that does not hergibt.definitely a clean fragrance, but by no means in combination with soft rinsed, creamy, buttery or heimelig.eher sterile.

White Noise
I came to Byredo BLANCHE with zero preconceptions about this house, and my immediate reaction was "reminds me of Costume National SCENT SHEER." So, yes, it has that white noise, minimalist vibe. This composition seems a bit more complex and slightly green. The violet here must be violet leaves, because it is not at all sweet.

The musk is clean, but this is not really my kind of thing. To me this is a unisex scent in a somewhat negative way: rather sterile and uninviting. I'm sure that others would like this, but to me it smells a bit like laundry starch.

Try before you buy.

KimJongKimJong 1 year ago
In South Korea, Blanche is recognized as the scent of a typical and conservative men. Yes, men over 30.
HermeshHermesh 4 years ago
Clean fresh scent with a lovely delicate peony accord. Distinct detergent-musky note is, however, quite disturbing.

Weiß. Hab ich mit Cambrium gegen Lehmannsche Lindenblüte getauscht.
by Stanze
by Kwad
by Kwad
by RobK
by RobK
by SweetHonesty
by SweetHonesty

Popular Byredo

Bal d'Afrique (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Rose of No Man's Land (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Baudelaire by Byredo La Tulipe (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Gypsy Water (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Sunday Cologne / Fantastic Man (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Black Saffron (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo 1996 - Inez & Vinoodh by Byredo Inflorescence by Byredo Oud Immortel (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Rose Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Mojave Ghost (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Bibliothèque (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Accord Oud by Byredo Night Veils - Casablanca Lily by Byredo Slow Dance by Byredo Encens Chembur by Byredo Eleventh Hour (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Velvet Haze by Byredo Super Cedar by Byredo