Heliotropia 2016

Heliotropia by Byredo
Heliotropia is a perfume by Byredo for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Manzanita Capital.

Top Notes Top NotesGardenia, Somalian frankincense
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac, Heliotrope
Base Notes Base NotesOud, Silver birch

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 03.07.2020.

The scent is exclusively available at Liberty, London.

MrTinkles
Aliens Mugler for ladies and some nuances truncated
I haven't written a comment here for a long time - today I thought again, this one deserves a comment...:) Not that other fragrances don't deserve any, but I'm especially fond of him. I also don't write because the fragrance is so extraordinarily wearable for men or so extraordinarily beautiful. Unisex is here for me a slip, the smell represents for me the pure femininity.

I think it's funny that the fragrance reminds me of a legend that is now here - Mugler's original alien, the first variant for ladies. EVERYTHING: Where the original alien was very clumsy and loud, this fragrance is the noble, quiet and graceful variant. The scents are very (!) similar, do not impose themselves like the original alien.

But here, too, I almost only get the typical Mugler DNA, which reminds me of Jasmin-Sambac from an excess. The Heliotropia is also a sea of flowers, but combined with other white flowers and a creamy white pear. I think it's nice that here the jasmine decreases strongly in the course of the scent and thus becomes wearable for men after all.

In the office an absolute no-no-no-go - I will certainly wear the Heliotropia one or the other time in my spare time...:) After many of Byredo's last creations left me a bit disappointed, I really like this one...:)

Popular Byredo

Bal d'Afrique (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Rose of No Man's Land (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Baudelaire by Byredo Gypsy Water (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo La Tulipe (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Sunday Cologne / Fantastic Man (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Black Saffron (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo 1996 - Inez & Vinoodh by Byredo Inflorescence by Byredo Oud Immortel (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Bibliothèque (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Mojave Ghost (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Accord Oud by Byredo Rose Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Night Veils - Casablanca Lily by Byredo Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Slow Dance by Byredo Encens Chembur by Byredo Eleventh Hour (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Velvet Haze by Byredo