Inflorescence 2013

Inflorescence by Byredo
Inflorescence is a popular perfume by Byredo for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-green. It is being marketed by Manzanita Capital.

Top Notes Top NotesRoseRose
Pink freesiaPink freesia
Heart Notes Heart NotesMagnoliaMagnolia
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
Base Notes Base NotesJasmineJasmine

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 04.10.2021.

A springtime in France
By a wonderful coincidence I came across a sample of Byredo Inflorescence and it was all about me.
This fragrance will always remind me of my holidays in France, where I initially wore the sample and on our second holiday acquired the bottle.

Spring in a bottle with a powerful inflorescence. The name Inflorescence = inflorescence fits exactly.
A bouquet of freshly bloomed, picked freesia and lily of the valley.
The first leaves of the rose sprout and the magnolia with the big beautiful flowers is also there. The freesia makes the fragrance slightly powdery, but not too much.
The lily of the valley is supported by the magnolia in its cool, very clean note and is replaced after some wearing time by freshly plucked rose petals and jasmine. This gives the fragrance style and provides it with a delicate spring warmth.

I would say that anyone can wear the fragrance, as long as lily of the valley/jasmine are popular notes.
I will always have this fragrance with me, if only because it was also my wedding fragrance.

If the love remains, this fragrance will always have a place in my heart.
Kysaria
Lily of the valley against freesia
At first, the fragrance has enchanted me and surprised - he does not fit at all in my Beuteschema. But the prelude is fresh, green and insanely alive. I felt as if I were sitting in the garden, surrounded by blooming flowers. A fantastic bouquet! Is it the freesias? I don't know, my nose is still too untrained for that. Anyway, my late grandpa loved freesias....
I spent the first ten minutes with my nose glued to my wrist. But then there was some housekeeping to do - and the next time I sniffed my wrist, everything inside me contracted! Lily of the valley! Help!
I have since learned that I have a massive problem with lilies of the valley. Well, not with the ones in the garden, but with the ones in the bottle and especially with the ones on my skin. To me they smell bitter, musty and a bit like chamomile. And they unfortunately ruin the whole scent for me. After about 3 hours, I only smell lily of the valley; but that's only so close to my skin that the whole scent has actually almost disappeared again. Well, for me also not bad. For the price I find that but already weak.
Maybe I should test more fragrances with freesias in the future?

Inflorescence
Opens with a watery blend of green and floral notes. The accord is sweet (rose) and fresh (freesia) the perfect opening for a spring/summer fragrance. However, much to my surprise the scent gradually takes a turn into a sweeter, denser territory: once the top notes vanish I see a magnolia-enhanced lily of the valley-accord. The powdery, creamy qualities of magnolia contrast nicely with the acidic dewiness of lily of the valley. This play with contrasting sensations like crisp/smooth, acidic/sweet, powdery/watery, dense/gauzy makes Inflorescence really special. Additionally, the central lily of the valley accord is very well-made not too artificial/functional fragrance-like. The base is made with a heady jasmine and a silky woodsy musk; they anchor the fragrance to my skin and conclude its story with a luminous floral dry-down.

Little Girl, Lily-of-the-Valley
So innocent and ladylike. Nothing heavy. It reminds me of a woman who's always nice. She writes thank you notes on engraved personalized stationery. She's always carrying an umbrella, in case. She's prepared, never careless, always on time, always forgiven. But she chews her fingernails, and despite what's in fashion, she always prefers things simple. Her fish is grilled, and her favorite flower is the Daisy. This smells like sunshine, like a little girl delighting in matured weeds.

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 3 months ago
Initially spicy and uplifting, this fresh and creamy, aquatic green-floral Spring fragrance, settles to a warm and gentle musky base.
DalilaBDalilaB 2 years ago
Floral, airy and sheer perfection around a heart of lily of the valley!

by Kwad
by Kwad
by HsChen
by HsChen
by Anni35
by Anni35

Popular Byredo

Bal d'Afrique (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Rose of No Man's Land (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Gypsy Water (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo La Tulipe (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Baudelaire by Byredo Night Veils - Casablanca Lily by Byredo Sunday Cologne / Fantastic Man (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Black Saffron (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Mojave Ghost (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo 1996 - Inez & Vinoodh by Byredo Accord Oud by Byredo Oud Immortel (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Night Veils - Reine de Nuit by Byredo Rose Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Bibliothèque (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Slow Dance by Byredo Encens Chembur by Byredo Velvet Haze by Byredo Eleventh Hour (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo