Night Veils - Casablanca Lily 2015

Night Veils - Casablanca Lily by Byredo
Night Veils - Casablanca Lily is a popular perfume by Byredo for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by Manzanita Capital.

Top Notes Top NotesBlack plum, White gardenia
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnation, Indian tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesBrazilian rosewood, Honey

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 21.10.2020.

HommeFlorale
One of the highest quality from Byredo
I admit I had my doubts at first whether this small exclusive series from Byredo was any good. Nevertheless, this fragrance had to be tested extensively, I was too curious. And what can I say, it is probably one of the most complex creations of the house.
I am not a big tuberose lover and try to avoid it rather, but here it is so finely balanced that it is not only bearable but absolutely beautiful and complementary! Amazing that I experience myself once again to praise tuberose use. The whole creation is simply round and it seems to me that this composition was not created in a hurry. The fragrance constantly oscillates between classic and modern and forces you to sniff your own wrist. In my opinion, the plum is clearly perceived over the whole head and heart note. During the heart note, an interplay between jasmine, lily and rose, which together smell like a 1000€ bouquet of flowers. I don't really smell carnation, but I do smell a steady, very soft, woody undertone that gets more and more pronounced as the hours go by. One thing that always excites me is the course of the sweetness. The scent has a certain basic sweetness, not too daring, rather well dosed. The first sweetness you notice is a plum sweetness and at some point, very secretly, this sweetness changes into a discreet honey sweetness that is quite untypical for honey. In the last hours I perceive a kind of rosewood and the just mentioned honey note. I see this fragrance for evening occasions, extraordinary events and special moments. Too special to wear it just like that. The price alone hardly allows this perfume as an everyday scent anyway.
A laudable creation from the house of Byredo!

Popular Byredo

Bal d'Afrique (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Rose of No Man's Land (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Baudelaire by Byredo La Tulipe (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Gypsy Water (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Sunday Cologne / Fantastic Man (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Black Saffron (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo 1996 - Inez & Vinoodh by Byredo Inflorescence by Byredo Oud Immortel (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Accord Oud by Byredo Bibliothèque (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Mojave Ghost (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Rose Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Gypsy Water (Huile Parfum) by Byredo Encens Chembur by Byredo Slow Dance by Byredo Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Unnamed by Byredo Velvet Haze by Byredo