Unnamed 2016

Unnamed by Byredo
7.4 / 10 90 Ratings
Unnamed is a limited perfume by Byredo for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-fresh. It is being marketed by Manzanita Capital. Pronunciation Limited Edition

Main accords

Fragrance Pyramid

Top Notes Top Notes Pink pepperPink pepper GinGin
Heart Notes Heart Notes IrisIris VioletViolet
Base Notes Base Notes Tree mossTree moss Fir balsamFir balsam

Submitted by Michael, last update on 16.01.2023.
This fragrance does not have an official name. Instead, letters are included which allow an individual naming of the bottle.

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Ivy and cucumber water
I received Byredo Unnamed as an add-on to a purchase at the souk. Unnamed was one of those fragrances that I have never looked at more closely.
The brand Byredo never had anything really interesting for me in the program always lacked something to move me ultimately to a purchase.

Unnamed continues this tradition, unfortunately. I really do not know what to say here, unfortunately.
But I just smell ivy and cucumber water here. I just don't want to smell like that. I smell here already pepper, violet, iris and pepper out, but unfortunately this results with a slight resinous note something very unattractive. Unfortunately, this drags the whole further course. Unnamed is really a strange fragrance. Definitely don't buy and wear regularly, but I don't have a wash-off compulsion either. Unnamed is one of those fragrances which between Abwaschzwang and wearable bugs around.

The durability is unfortunately also not so really convincing but still in the acceptable range with 4-5 hours but the silage is always very weak and almost close to the skin.

Byredo seems unfortunately just not my brand to be I would never pay such a high price for such a fragrance, but maybe I'm just not the right customer for Byredo.
Unobtrusively beautiful
Hmmmm. This fragrance makes me doubt my "sniffing skills".
Pink pepper in the opening - Yes. 100%. Byredo typical just.
But I smell little violets?! And I love violets! All I smell after about 30 minutes is a beautiful, grown-up sweetness with pepper. It smells like fruit tea to me. Berry fruit tea with violets.
Where does this sweetness come from!
Very nice (!) but not unique or striking.
Moss and fir balsam I miss!
H & S unfortunately rather weak.

For males and females equally suitable.
I see him in the spring and summer.
Less helpful Review 5
Unnamed but amazing
I find one of the most mass-profitable from the house Byredo. Not the best from Byredo but definitely a masterpiece. Fresh, playful and clean but not obtrusive.

1 short view on the fragrance
HermeshHermesh 6 years ago
"Unnamed" in the sense of "unclear"? Concept worked: slightly powdery, slightly fresh, slightly flowery, slightly spicy, slightly synthetic.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Byredo

Bal d'Afrique (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Rose of No Man's Land (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Gypsy Water (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Night Veils - Reine de Nuit by Byredo La Tulipe (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Mojave Ghost (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Young Rose by Byredo Night Veils - Casablanca Lily by Byredo Sunday Cologne / Fantastic Man (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Baudelaire by Byredo Black Saffron (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Accord Oud by Byredo Oud Immortel (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Slow Dance by Byredo Inflorescence by Byredo Bibliothèque (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo 1996 - Inez & Vinoodh (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Rose Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Eleventh Hour (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo