Night Veils - Vanille Antique 2022

Night Veils - Vanille Antique by Byredo
Night Veils - Vanille Antique is a new perfume by Byredo for women and men and was released in 2022. The scent is woody-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Manzanita Capital.

Top Notes Top NotesFreesiaFreesia PlumPlum
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmberAmber Cashmere woodCashmere wood
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla CistusCistus MuskMusk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 03.08.2022.

Vanilla done right!
Just got a sample. REALLY good. And I'm not too keen on vanilla fragrances. This is done tastefully. Not too sweet, opulently smoky, unisex/feminine leaning... yeah. This is good.

Unique? I'm not too sure. It reminds me of something I either have or have smelled. In it's defence, how many ways can you do vanilla until it's all been done? In any event, this is vanilla done right!

Fbw?? For me, no. Only because I know I will own it and not wear it. I have enough sweet fragrances should the rare need or occasion call for it.

However, if I smelled this on a woman at some fancy gala or even club, I would be 100 percent intrigued.

by Ripley
by Ripley

Popular by Byredo

Bal d'Afrique (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Rose of No Man's Land (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Gypsy Water (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo La Tulipe (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Young Rose by Byredo Mojave Ghost (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Night Veils - Reine de Nuit by Byredo Baudelaire by Byredo Night Veils - Casablanca Lily by Byredo Sunday Cologne / Fantastic Man (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Black Saffron (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Accord Oud by Byredo Oud Immortel (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Inflorescence by Byredo 1996 - Inez & Vinoodh (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Slow Dance by Byredo Bibliothèque (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Blanche (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Rose Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Byredo Super Cedar by Byredo