#103 Memory of Kindness 2006

#103 Memory of Kindness by CB I Hate Perfume
Controversially Rated Scent

#103 Memory of Kindness is a perfume by CB I Hate Perfume for women and men and was released in 2006. The scent is earthy-green. It is still in production.

Soil, Tomato vine

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 04.08.2015.

Weakness
Unfortunately this is a 5 minutes scent on my skin. Maybe it has to do something with personal chemistry, but I would like to feel longer this nice fragrance.

It is alike to what you can feel when you work with soil and vegetables, lets say tomato vine as in the listed notes, and after the work you dust off your hands. The similarity is clear, but after working in the garden, the aroma of the finger is 10x stronger than after donning Memory of Kindness on the wrist.

Popular CB I Hate Perfume

#101 At The Beach 1966 by CB I Hate Perfume #205 7 Billion Hearts by CB I Hate Perfume #305 Burning Leaves by CB I Hate Perfume #402 M2 Black March by CB I Hate Perfume #403 M3 November by CB I Hate Perfume 104 - Greenbriar 1968 by CB I Hate Perfume 301 - Mr. Hulot's Holiday by CB I Hate Perfume #704 Wild Hunt/Forest by CB I Hate Perfume #105 I am a Dandelion by CB I Hate Perfume #607 Lavender Tea by CB I Hate Perfume 2nd Alan Cumming by CB I Hate Perfume #204 Tea/Rose by CB I Hate Perfume 306 - In the Library by CB I Hate Perfume #302 Russian Caravan Tea by CB I Hate Perfume #710 Revelation by CB I Hate Perfume #106 Invisible Monster by CB I Hate Perfume #069 Wet Pavement London by CB I Hate Perfume #405 M5 Where We Are There Is No Here by CB I Hate Perfume #703 Fire from Heaven / Smoke by CB I Hate Perfume #203 Violet Empire by CB I Hate Perfume