#204 Tea/Rose 2005

#204 Tea/Rose by CB I Hate Perfume
#204 Tea/Rose is a perfume by CB I Hate Perfume for women and men and was released in 2005. The scent is floral-spicy. It is still in production.

Moroccan rose absolute, Black tea

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 24.08.2013.

Tar
Flower dance under the water
Quite nice prank is from Christopher Brosius to create a perfume for rose haters full tracked with rose. Easy to became addicted to such high level of refinement.

Two notes are listed, and I get these two notes. Creamy, dainty rose and black tea. Besides their dance nothing else happens in TEA ROSE. Teetering between the notes.
The first levitation of the fragrance gifts a delicious, softly tart teafilter soaked long in the water till it almost got cold, and a few rose petals. We have a nice category name: gourmand - I am not quite sure that it fits there, because I would rather say "drinkable" than "eatable".
When the notes reach the equilibrium, TEA ROSE becomes incredible. A damp, misty miracle, exceptionally clean, since nothing rubbish is in the untouched nature. It is specifically a wet scent, but not the habitual wet as a seashore or even a waterfall, but literally under-the-water wet, I bet I would feel the same if I would have branchiae living in a cave lake without light.

Sillage and longetivity are also quite good. I would highly recommend to explorers and people who does not like sweet fragrances.

I am amazed. TEA ROSE is so beautiful as a Pre-Raphaelite painting, a real noble art.

Many thanks to Nasowas for the incredible amount of sample!

Popular CB I Hate Perfume

#101 At The Beach 1966 by CB I Hate Perfume #205 7 Billion Hearts by CB I Hate Perfume #305 Burning Leaves by CB I Hate Perfume #402 M2 Black March by CB I Hate Perfume #403 M3 November by CB I Hate Perfume 104 - Greenbriar 1968 by CB I Hate Perfume 301 - Mr. Hulot's Holiday by CB I Hate Perfume #704 Wild Hunt/Forest by CB I Hate Perfume #105 I am a Dandelion by CB I Hate Perfume #607 Lavender Tea by CB I Hate Perfume 2nd Alan Cumming by CB I Hate Perfume 306 - In the Library by CB I Hate Perfume #302 Russian Caravan Tea by CB I Hate Perfume #710 Revelation by CB I Hate Perfume #106 Invisible Monster by CB I Hate Perfume #069 Wet Pavement London by CB I Hate Perfume #405 M5 Where We Are There Is No Here by CB I Hate Perfume #703 Fire from Heaven / Smoke by CB I Hate Perfume #203 Violet Empire by CB I Hate Perfume #212 AmBrosius by CB I Hate Perfume