#203 Violet Empire 2006

#203 Violet Empire by CB I Hate Perfume
#203 Violet Empire is a perfume by CB I Hate Perfume for women and men and was released in 2006. The scent is leathery-fresh. It is still in production.

CB Violet Empress, Elemi resin, Leather, Mahogany, Rosewood, Violet leaf

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 26.02.2015.

Briarthorn
It's got to warm up before you can love it
Review for the water perfume not the Perfume Absolute:

This water perfume reminds me of the oil infusers that used to be popular. You would put a ring around your light bulb and drop in a bit of essential oil to make the house smell nice, once the oil heated up.

This juice is thick and oily, and at first I would get a hint of pencil shavings and then, poof gone. So I reapplied thinking it was weak and just needed a much heavier application. The smell of pencil shavings was more persistent but very close to the skin.

After about an hour or so, I guess it had "warmed up" and I began getting hints of violet leaf. The pencil shaving scent was gone. After about two hours I was getting more of the violet leaf and the resin. The woody scent was in the background but not very noticeable. It was a pleasant violet/resin scent. Lasted a good bit once it warmed up, and the sillage increased too. I was worried that I over applied once it had fully warmed up. No one complained so maybe not.

I thought I hated it at first but by the time it had fully blossomed and heated up I really enjoyed it. I might even consider buying it if I could get it on sale or in a smaller bottle than the 100ml.

Oct
2013

Popular CB I Hate Perfume

#101 At The Beach 1966 by CB I Hate Perfume #205 7 Billion Hearts by CB I Hate Perfume #305 Burning Leaves by CB I Hate Perfume #402 M2 Black March by CB I Hate Perfume #403 M3 November by CB I Hate Perfume 104 - Greenbriar 1968 by CB I Hate Perfume 301 - Mr. Hulot's Holiday by CB I Hate Perfume #704 Wild Hunt/Forest by CB I Hate Perfume #105 I am a Dandelion by CB I Hate Perfume #607 Lavender Tea by CB I Hate Perfume 2nd Alan Cumming by CB I Hate Perfume #204 Tea/Rose by CB I Hate Perfume 306 - In the Library by CB I Hate Perfume #302 Russian Caravan Tea by CB I Hate Perfume #710 Revelation by CB I Hate Perfume #106 Invisible Monster by CB I Hate Perfume #069 Wet Pavement London by CB I Hate Perfume #405 M5 Where We Are There Is No Here by CB I Hate Perfume #703 Fire from Heaven / Smoke by CB I Hate Perfume #212 AmBrosius by CB I Hate Perfume