Amor Amor (2003)

Amor Amor by Cacharel

Amor Amor is a perfume by Cacharel for women and was released in 2003. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Grapefruit, Cassia, Mandarin, Orange, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesApricot, Jasmine, Lily, Lily-of-the-valley, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 20.09.2019

7.0 7.0 6.0 9.0/10

Nice girl
Yes Cacharel fragrances, everyone has actually sniffed them before. And Amor Amor in its original form is a little hint that it is worth finding a place in your own collection. For me it smells like freshly washed laundry with a delicate fruity note. Absolutely not artificial or synthetic, but simply light and pleasant! I can highly recommend it for work and leisure if you are looking for something light but still want to smell nice. The only negative thing for me personally is that it is unfortunately not available as EDP version but only as EDT. Otherwise fresh, soft, light, sweet and pretty!
7.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

Love for the senses
This perfume is simply sweet and romantic at the same time. You smell the tastiest and sweetest fruits with a seductive vanilla. When I smell this perfume I think of a woman who has a beautiful long white dress and red roses in her long blonde hair and always smiles seductively at everyone. This perfume is like love for the senses and joy at the same time because in my opinion it is a perfume that symbolizes much joy and fun as well as togetherness and much love. I personally like this perfume very much because it just sooooo great and seductive smells. You notice that you also get something for your money because in my opinion it smells very high quality and romantic at the same time. I would use this perfume if I go out or if I have something important and beautiful in mind for example on a date there is nothing to do wrong with this perfume as it is neither too strong nor too penetrating it simply smells pleasantly rosy and fruity with a hint of sweet vanilla:D Can I recommend it to any woman who likes fruity vanilla scents with a hint of sweet roses;) Who is of the same opinion as me?:)
6.0 5.0 7.0 7.0/10

The life-affirming beautiful femininity
Amor Amor begins sweet - fruity, citric - herbaceous and discreetly acidic.

I would like to express my sincere thanks to our perfume "Zirkeltanz" for the travel bottle.

At first you can perceive a deep and intense fruity - berry note and you owe it to the black currant.

At the same time the currant is accompanied by the pleasant ripe orange and tangerine, so that one is actually of the opinion to have a nice summer berry fruit cocktail without alcohol on the skin.

These 3 notes are enveloped in a warming, slightly cinnamon-like nuance and my research has shown that this comes from Kassia.

In the background, the citric - herbaceous bergamot ensures that the top note is not sweet - sticky, but refreshingly sweet.

And yet there is also a subtle sour note perceptible, which wonderfully underlines the refreshing component and gives the top note a pleasant lightness and is thanks to the grapefruit.

This constellation is perceptible 15 minutes on my skin before you unfold heart note.

Now a fine fruity note can be perceived, which gives the heart a pleasant soft aura and comes from the apricot.

At the same time, the apricot is surrounded by a light floral note, which gives the heart something life-affirming and stems from jasmine
The entire heart note is encased in a fresh, slightly sweet - creamy floral note, which lends the fragrance a wonderful feminine beauty and is due to the lily of the valley in combination with the rose.

Unfortunately I couldn't perceive Lily, but I can imagine very well that it was used as an underlining component.

The heart note is perceptible on my skin for 4 hours before the base asserts itself.

Now a warming, creamy, almond-milk-like note can be perceived, which gives the base something cuddly and comes from the tonka bean in combination with vanilla.

These two notes are surrounded by a beautiful clear note, not at all reminiscent of freshly washed clothes, which is responsible for the base appearing pleasantly tangible and coming from the musk.

In the background a soft - woody nuance of the cedar wood provides a soft finish.

Unfortunately I could not perceive Amber, but I can very well imagine that it was used as an accompanying component.

Amor Amor is a wonderful companion in the spring, summer and autumn months for the younger woman up to 40 who is looking for a fruity, floral, floral and creamy fragrance that has a beautiful life-affirming aura.

In total, the fragrance lasts 7 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is conceived from the outset in such a way that one is clearly noticed at a quarter arm's length and this is maintained also 3 hours in such a way, before it minimizes itself in quiet steps, until the smell finally completely fades away.

Germanblonde
For those who are young or young at heart
Lately I feel drawn to citrus frags more so than usually (even though I always love citrus frags), but this is for me stunningly lovely, and I strangely enjoy it way more now in the summertime than I did in the winter. It's like being in citrus heaven. Quite strong, definitely for leisure time for me. But it is so lush, I cannot help but love it, even though it's supposedly fitting for teenagers. Well, I am young at heart!

I love to spray my frags on the underside of my hair on the back of my neck, because whenever my hair moves, it sends waves of the scents to my nose, and each time it does it, it feels like I experience the scent anew. When I get the Amor Amor whiff, I sight with delight. A keeper for sure.

Amor Amor
This is really nice and I really like it! It's light, fresh and not overpowering in the least bit. I can smell the vanilla note and it's alluring and delicious! There is something very innocent and youthful about this perfume. If there is one criticism I have it's that I don't care for the bottle. The crazy metal thing on the neck of the bottle is annoying and unnecessary. A practical, regular cap would have been much better in my opinion. It's not enough to deter me from the fragrance but whoever designed the bottle should have done a better job.
5.0 5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Syrupy orange and candies
I absolutely adore this fragrance. It has such a distinctive, alluring scent. I love that it's not too citrusy, and that it smells like sweet orange blended with rose, jasmine and vanilla. This perfume in some ways reminds me of Angel by Thierry Mugler, I'm not sure why though. I would have added this to my collection if my best friend didn't already have it. It's her personal fragrance and because her boyfriend of 3 years gave it to her, I'll let her keep Amor Amor has her signature scent.

Trucklady 135 days ago
No, Mr Ropion, why would you? *shakes head in downcast manner*
Jazzy76 14 months ago
This love isn't so Passionateor longlasting: it's a fruity and bright fragrance with a Young character and a quite weak sillage+2
5.0
PBullFriend 4 years ago
Used to enjoy the orange note here. Now, it's all synthetic jasmine to me. That's OK - L'Oreal tests on animals, so I wouldn't buy it anyway.+1
5.0

by SweetApricot
by Thornyrose
by Thornyrose

Popular Cacharel

Loulou (Eau de Parfum) by Cacharel Noa (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Anaïs Anaïs by Cacharel Eden by Cacharel Amor Amor by Cacharel Cacharel pour L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Liberté by Cacharel Scarlett by Cacharel Gloria (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Nemo (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Noa Perle by Cacharel Yes I Am by Cacharel Amor Amor Tentation by Cacharel Promesse by Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss by Cacharel Amor Amor In a Flash by Cacharel Amor Amor L'Eau by Cacharel Eau d'Eden (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Catch… Me by Cacharel Noa L'Eau by Cacharel