Amor Amor (2003)

Amor Amor by Cacharel

Amor Amor is a perfume by Cacharel for women and was released in 2003. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Grapefruit, Cassia, Mandarin, Orange, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesApricot, Jasmine, Lily, Lily-of-the-valley, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 05.04.2019

Youthful memory
I was in training. Smelling good was important to me - Lancome and Co. as wishful thinking financially in. So I was looking for an affordable fragrance.

Amor Amor was my love back then. I found her incredibly feminine and it became my signature for 2 years.

Amor Amor is sweet with a lot of warmth - a cuddly warmth. A cosy, clean warmth. The shelf life requires more frequent after-spraying. But the most beautiful moment is also the beginning with the opening notes.
Today I'm looking for more Sillage and don't want to carry a big handbag with me just because of perfume - so something very durable; something that lasts long days.

Amor Amor will still always have a place in my heart
7.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

Love for the senses
This perfume is simply sweet and romantic at the same time. You smell the tastiest and sweetest fruits with a seductive vanilla. When I smell this perfume I think of a woman who has a beautiful long white dress and red roses in her long blonde hair and always smiles seductively at everyone. This perfume is like love for the senses and joy at the same time because in my opinion it is a perfume that symbolizes much joy and fun as well as togetherness and much love. I personally like this perfume very much because it just sooooo great and seductive smells. You notice that you also get something for your money because in my opinion it smells very high quality and romantic at the same time. I would use this perfume if I go out or if I have something important and beautiful in mind for example on a date there is nothing to do wrong with this perfume as it is neither too strong nor too penetrating it simply smells pleasantly rosy and fruity with a hint of sweet vanilla:D Can I recommend it to any woman who likes fruity vanilla scents with a hint of sweet roses;) Who is of the same opinion as me?:)

Germanblonde
For those who are young or young at heart
Lately I feel drawn to citrus frags more so than usually (even though I always love citrus frags), but this is for me stunningly lovely, and I strangely enjoy it way more now in the summertime than I did in the winter. It's like being in citrus heaven. Quite strong, definitely for leisure time for me. But it is so lush, I cannot help but love it, even though it's supposedly fitting for teenagers. Well, I am young at heart!

I love to spray my frags on the underside of my hair on the back of my neck, because whenever my hair moves, it sends waves of the scents to my nose, and each time it does it, it feels like I experience the scent anew. When I get the Amor Amor whiff, I sight with delight. A keeper for sure.

Amor Amor
This is really nice and I really like it! It's light, fresh and not overpowering in the least bit. I can smell the vanilla note and it's alluring and delicious! There is something very innocent and youthful about this perfume. If there is one criticism I have it's that I don't care for the bottle. The crazy metal thing on the neck of the bottle is annoying and unnecessary. A practical, regular cap would have been much better in my opinion. It's not enough to deter me from the fragrance but whoever designed the bottle should have done a better job.
5.0 5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Syrupy orange and candies
I absolutely adore this fragrance. It has such a distinctive, alluring scent. I love that it's not too citrusy, and that it smells like sweet orange blended with rose, jasmine and vanilla. This perfume in some ways reminds me of Angel by Thierry Mugler, I'm not sure why though. I would have added this to my collection if my best friend didn't already have it. It's her personal fragrance and because her boyfriend of 3 years gave it to her, I'll let her keep Amor Amor has her signature scent.

Jazzy76 8 months ago
This love isn't so Passionateor longlasting: it's a fruity and bright fragrance with a Young character and a quite weak sillage+2
6.0
5.0
6.0
PBullFriend 3 years ago
Used to enjoy the orange note here. Now, it's all synthetic jasmine to me. That's OK - L'Oreal tests on animals, so I wouldn't buy it anyway.+1
5.0

by SweetApricot
by Thornyrose
by Thornyrose

Popular Cacharel

Loulou (Eau de Parfum) by Cacharel Noa (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Anaïs Anaïs by Cacharel Eden by Cacharel Amor Amor by Cacharel Cacharel pour L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Liberté by Cacharel Scarlett by Cacharel Gloria (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Nemo (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Noa Perle by Cacharel Amor Amor Tentation by Cacharel Promesse by Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss by Cacharel Amor Amor In a Flash by Cacharel Yes I Am by Cacharel Amor Amor L'Eau by Cacharel Eau d'Eden (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Noa L'Eau by Cacharel Catch… Me by Cacharel