Amor Amor Electric Kiss (2019)

Amor Amor Electric Kiss by Cacharel

Amor Amor Electric Kiss is a new perfume by Cacharel for women and was released in 2019. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesRhubarb, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmberwood, Patchouli

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 11.08.2019.

8.0 6.0 8.0 8.5/10

Heartwarming scent of well-being
I just saw this electrifying kiss at Müller and, as it was already on the watch list, tried it out right away. On the way home, I kept snooping around on my arm, and it was clear: I had to have it. Finally I went the next day again, in order to buy it, because it must always be everything immediately and the same... ;)

The scent is as I wrote in my statement. Sweet, but not sticky sweet, but very pleasant. Whether there's rhubarb, apple or anything else in there, I can't smell it with the best will in the world. But it's definitely fruity, flowery too. The fruity one gives a certain freshness, the sweet one a pleasant warmth. I don't notice the pepper, nor does Patchouli.

Fortunately, unlike many other new releases, I find this fragrance not synthetic at all. It doesn't sting or brizzle anything here. The Sillage is strong in the beginning, but soon it settles to a pleasant level. The shelf life is also ok. A good five, six hours I can perceive this beautiful scent.

Electric Kiss may be more for young girls, but at least in my heart I am one, and sometimes I like those scents that warm my heart. Anyway, I like this one very much. It smells warm and round and is, because it is not heavy, always a beautiful companion. And for sure it sweetens a cool rain or other dung day.

I also like the bottle very much: the small 30 ml bottle is small, cute and cuddly, the colours change from violet to a deep red. Pretty. Flacon and fragrance. Perfect for small and big girls!

un parfum très pétillant
Amor amor electric kiss est un parfum très étonnant et très pétillant je l'adore ! dès la première utilisation je suis tombé sous le charme, facile à porter en toute occasion il vous accompagnera toute la journée sans s'estomper . Je vous le recommande vous tomberez sous le charme sans aucun doute son flacon est original avec un decor fluorescent qui reagit a la lumiere noire une idee très original de Cacharel

by Sky22
by Sky22

Popular Cacharel

Loulou (Eau de Parfum) by Cacharel Noa (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Anaïs Anaïs by Cacharel Eden by Cacharel Amor Amor by Cacharel Cacharel pour L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Liberté by Cacharel Scarlett by Cacharel Gloria (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Nemo (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Noa Perle by Cacharel Yes I Am by Cacharel Amor Amor Tentation by Cacharel Promesse by Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss by Cacharel Amor Amor In a Flash by Cacharel Amor Amor L'Eau by Cacharel Eau d'Eden (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Anaïs Anaïs L'Original (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Catch… Me by Cacharel