Amor Amor L'Eau (2014)

Amor Amor L'Eau by Cacharel

Amor Amor L'Eau is a limited perfume by Cacharel for women and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Cola
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 20.06.2019

Multiple notes are reported for this fragrance. See Parfumo Research for details.

6.0 7.0 8.0/10

Flamingos and Colas
Amor Amor L'Eau had been on my wish list for quite some time, because I am a self-confessed cola light lover and was simply curious about the fragrance.

Some time ago I was at Kaufhof with my mother, she was looking for clothes and shoes, but there was no sense at all. So I spent my time in the perfumery department and immediately a box caught my attention. Flamingos! With flamingos and unicorns my studied brain briefly stops and sends only one impulse: Buy me. So I got hold of Amor Amor L'Eau Flamingo, which comes in a beautiful pink bottle and an even more beautiful outer packaging. Fun Fact: Flamingos actually stink terribly, how funny it is to dedicate a limited edition bottle to them... But here probably only the outer values of the graceful little animals count.

Now I have almost emptied L'Eau Flamingo and would like to write a few lines about it. For me, this perfume is a classic spring fragrance, because it is already sparkling, but also brings a beautiful sweetness. I can see the grapefruit first, it brings the freshness. Then the iced cola strikes, I always have to think of this cola ice in the cardboard tube to squeeze out. Do you know which one I mean...?

But the Flamingo doesn't get really flowery or even vanilla with me - it stays pleasantly in the background as a small refreshment. At the moment I wear it constantly in the office, because it doesn't bother anyone, but you always smell so nice and well-groomed with it. So you won't find any absolutely spectacular scent here, but something different - because I find cola sweetness unusual in a perfume!

by Ninina
by Ninina
by Vitaminc
by Vitaminc

Popular Cacharel

Loulou (Eau de Parfum) by Cacharel Noa (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Anaïs Anaïs by Cacharel Eden by Cacharel Amor Amor by Cacharel Cacharel pour L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Liberté by Cacharel Scarlett by Cacharel Gloria (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Nemo (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Noa Perle by Cacharel Yes I Am by Cacharel Amor Amor Tentation by Cacharel Promesse by Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss by Cacharel Amor Amor In a Flash by Cacharel Amor Amor L'Eau by Cacharel Eau d'Eden (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Catch… Me by Cacharel Noa L'Eau by Cacharel