Amor pour Homme (2006) Eau de Toilette

Amor pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel
Bottle Design: Annegret Beier

Amor pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Cacharel for men and was released in 2006. The scent is woody-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin, Tea
Heart Notes Heart NotesSpices, Cardamom, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Rosewood, Tonka bean, Vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 16.04.2019

5.0 7.5 7.0/10

Spicy and sweet
I rather like this fragrance, so much so that I'm keen to wear it myself.

When I first sprayed Amor pour Homme it reminded me of my Mother's Italian cooking spices, it had a very herbaceous quality. The more it settled, I could sense the element of freshness and sweet masculinity.

At times this fragrance oozes a clean soapiness which is highlighted by some juicy citrus and rich spices. Although very masculine, I can't help enjoying this fragrance on my skin. It's such an unexpected surprise.

Once this fragrance reaches the drydown, I could smell this absolutely delicious blend of thick resins, smokey woods and exotic spices. I am so very impressed with Cacharel for composing one hell of a male fragrance.

It seems that the female equivalent, Amor Amor has gained much more notoriety than Amor pour Homme, which is a shame because they are both great scents that should be equal. I rarely see this fragrance in the stores, and I only managed to find this fragrance by stealing a sample which had been hidden behind a price list sign.

by Thadl68
by Thadl68
by Michael
by Michael
by Stardust
by Stardust

Popular Cacharel

Loulou (Eau de Parfum) by Cacharel Noa (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Anaïs Anaïs by Cacharel Eden by Cacharel Amor Amor by Cacharel Cacharel pour L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Liberté by Cacharel Scarlett by Cacharel Gloria (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Nemo (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Noa Perle by Cacharel Yes I Am by Cacharel Amor Amor Tentation by Cacharel Promesse by Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss by Cacharel Amor Amor In a Flash by Cacharel Amor Amor L'Eau by Cacharel Eau d'Eden (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Catch… Me by Cacharel Noa L'Eau by Cacharel