Loulou (Eau de Parfum) by Cacharel

bloodflower
03.02.2012 - 12:30 PM
Top Review

Loud and unique

I have to hand it to Cacharel, I think they create very distinctive and unique fragrances which somehow are never copied and never remind of something else, truly original. Like other fragrances by this house Loulou also manages to do the same, represent an era.
Loulou, a sniff and you are in the eighties, this is so obvious. It is a bomb made of spices, flowers, resins and yes the prominent but yet hidden insence, clearly I can't detect any note because the composition is so successful that it is just one smell- it is Loulou.
For a potent perfume like this it would be wiser to use just one spray, it won't make you or the ones around you sick and it does have a great sillage and longetivity overapplied it may not be pleasant. Also I would like to add that this is the type o scent which keeps you warm in winter, it really heatens the skin. Unique! Cacharel I love you!

Latest Reviews

bloodflowerbloodflower 10 years ago
Moschino - Moschino

Moschino Spicy and clean perfection
For years now I have been passing this fragrance by on the stores, I never had any curiosity to try it, though I really love Moschino as a house and I really respect them for their unpretentious, simple and quality creations. So come months...

bloodflowerbloodflower 10 years ago
Sensuous (Eau de Parfum) - Estēe Lauder

Sensuous (Eau de Parfum) winnie the pooh in the woods
Estee Lauder is a house I don't seem to get along with well, well at least this was the case until Sensuous.. Sensuous is definitely a warm cozy perfume, this two words describe it briefly very correctly. There is a lovely sweetness...