Noa Fleur 2003

Noa Fleur by Cacharel
Bottle Design Annegret Beier
Noa Fleur is a perfume by Cacharel for women and was released in 2003. The scent is floral-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued.

Olivier Cresp

PeonyPeony
RoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoinBenzoin
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 04.12.2020.

Hairspray anyone?
Am I the only one that thought this fragrance smelt like hairspray?

After reading so many wonderful reviews, I was convinced that it had to have been a bad tester bottle, however once I tried it in another store I got the same result.

I couldn't seem to get past the strong and intoxicating scent of hairspray. I found it hard to believe that some people compared this fragrance to the original Noa. In my opinion, there is no comparison.

The coffee note is absent in this fragrance, and there are only clean and slightly synthetic florals present. I can smell hints of rose, however it isn't a strong and desirable rose, nor something overly feminine and sweet. Instead the rose note is very subtle and lacks any sign of life.

I have a feeling that Noa Fleur may be a little too heavy with the alcohol. That would explain my negative reaction to this fragrance.

by Schnuffi
by Schnuffi

Popular Cacharel

Cacharel pour L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Noa (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Nemo (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Gloria (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Loulou (Eau de Parfum) by Cacharel Yes I Am by Cacharel Loulou (Parfum) by Cacharel Amor Amor by Cacharel Eden by Cacharel Liberté by Cacharel Anaïs Anaïs by Cacharel Amor Amor In A Flash by Cacharel Noa Perle by Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss by Cacharel Amor Amor Love Festival by Cacharel Amor Amor Tentation by Cacharel Loulou Blue by Cacharel Amor Amor Electric Kiss by Cacharel Noa Summer Edition 2012 by Cacharel Noa L'Eau by Cacharel