Yes I Am (2018)

Yes I Am by Cacharel

Yes I Am is a perfume by Cacharel for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberry, Mandarin zest
Heart Notes Heart NotesGinger blossom, Jasmine, Gardenia, Amber
Base Notes Base NotesWarm milk, Cardamom, Sandalwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 18.01.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is British singer-songwriter Izzy Bizu.

8.0 7.0 7.0 6.5/10

Cacharel-EM-Eu*kal
Yeah. A completely unknown bottle with unknown contents (in contrast to Good Girl, which I had at least seen mega often) moved in with me thanks to Mrs. Nickhun. Oh oh...such a blind bottle can be a bust...

I'm already into kitsch bottles because it's just different from the other normal bottles.

Everything is quickly said on the subject of fragrance, but it just didn't fit into a statement. ^^

First I smell the sweet raspberry, but not squeaky, but like liquid raspberry syrup.
I admit, a little bit the association with children's cough juice or children's E*M-E*ukal. Except that you won't find the cherry here. But I think it's the ginger aftertaste. But together with cardamom and sandalwood, it quickly keeps the raspberry in check. But I smell ginger very quickly, so also at the Escada Celebrate N.O.W, but there it was more pungent, here everything is nice and round and especially not too much, like at the Poison Girl Unexpected, which was not mine.

What remains is a sweet spice that does not get on your nerves and no matter how much you spray, it does not get too much.
Spraying is the order of the day, at least for me, but even then the scent does not change.

I still have to do the summer test, but for the unexcited (cooler) everyday life it is just perfect.
9.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Hollywood Fever
At Karstadt I always like to look at the bargain tables with decorative cosmetics - and I like to take a cheap lipstick with me.

The husband helps with the search - but we bring different things to light.

I tend towards distinct red colours - he prefers pink tones.

As a compromise I wore deep red " Hollywood Fever " and mild " Frosted Rose " to checkout.
So our tastes were satisfied on both sides.

I was amazed that I found my dramatic Hollywood Fever as a bottle in perfumes.

Does it Femme Fatale Gene?

I think so.
At least it appears self-confident - and also seductive.

Yes I am - is his statement.
So I guess I am.

And also the scent makes me think.

The sweet tart beginning of soft raspberry and slightly bitter mandarin skin is very distinctive.
The flowers appear elegant - accompanied by a creamy milky note.
Spicy woodiness is added - surrounded by an attractive smoky note.

This soft fragrance has backbone.
I like that one.

Ego cogito, ergo sum.
3.0 10.0 8.0 10.0/10

Helena666
So beautiful in autumn and winter. Or some gothic.
It's certainly not everyone's cup of tea, a little like children's cough drops, a little licorice but sweet and warm. Yum. Like Morticia Addams on vacation. After some time the berry-sweet disappears and it remains the cuddly and dark one. Love it. The flacon, well....
8.0 6.0 6.0 8.0/10

Spicy Creamoso
Cacharel once had a phase when under this noble name one hit after the other was shot out. I like to remember the time with Loulou...although, not really, because this time also stood for shoulder pads, light blue eye shadow and perms. But Loulou was a racer and I loved him just as much as I loved the soft white bloomer Anais Anais. Then Eden: What a bang from a scent...green and still sexy.
Gloria, the misunderstood, I found her brilliant, but she did not stay long, unfortunately.
After that I had some small successes, but they left me cold: Amor Amor, Noa, etc.
I didn't care anymore about Cacharel's emissions - after that orange candy cane ("Liberté").
Now I had already seen several times "Yes, I am" and "Yes, I am Pink First" and it had grayed me every time briefly. Whether the name, or whether of the flacon, which would not attract attention, it would stand between 2 Nicki Minajs.
But life plays a trick on you sometimes. So my flight was delayed again and I went back to "Duty free" with my head hanging down, because you can't do anything else; even if the visit half an hour earlier had been quite fruitless (the new Aqua Allegorias still haven't arrived!).
What caught my eye (not my real eye!)?
The dildo lipsticks by Cacharel.
Well, I thought, if that's the way God wants it!
So I sprayed myself Yes, I am.
That wasn't a mistake, as it turned out at the first moment. Yes, admittedly, the top note is quite sweet, but I've been used to that lately.
Soon the fragrance developed half new, half known, but overall interesting.
An alien-like heaviness began to emanate from him, balsamic, creamy. But this was accompanied by a candied spiciness, with greenish sprinklings. This greensharpness reminded me again of the very first Laguna of Dali (made by Buxton), which I still consider immensely underrated.
The orchid-like faded visibly in favor of a fusion of cream and spiciness. In fact, I liked him!
Also the shelf life was very reasonable, 6+ hours.
Now I'm seriously considering a purchase.

Jazzy76 8 months ago
Original and funny its lipstick-shaped bottle, but...it smells of nothing on me! Too light and evanescent.Disappointed.
5.5
Lucieliz 10 months ago
Raspberry, Mandarin and champagne! Fruity, creamy and Sparks!+3
Fabirss 17 months ago
Yes, you are boring. Yes, you are more of the same. And yes, we didn’t get along well.+1
6.0
5.0

by Innchen
by Innchen

Popular Cacharel

Loulou (Eau de Parfum) by Cacharel Noa (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Anaïs Anaïs by Cacharel Eden by Cacharel Amor Amor by Cacharel Cacharel pour L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Liberté by Cacharel Scarlett by Cacharel Gloria (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Nemo (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Noa Perle by Cacharel Amor Amor Tentation by Cacharel Promesse by Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss by Cacharel Amor Amor In A Flash by Cacharel Amor Amor L'Eau by Cacharel Anaïs Anaïs L'Original (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Eau d'Eden (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Catch… Me by Cacharel Noa L'Eau by Cacharel