Yes I Am (2018)

Yes I Am by Cacharel

Yes I Am is a new perfume by Cacharel for women and was released in 2018. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberry, Mandarin zest
Heart Notes Heart NotesGinger blossom, Jasmine, Gardenia, Amber
Base Notes Base NotesWarm milk, Cardamom, Sandalwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 24.05.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is British singer-songwriter Izzy Bizu.

8.0 6.0 6.0 8.0/10

Spicy Creamoso
Cacharel once had a phase when under this noble name one hit after the other was shot out. I like to remember the time with Loulou...although, not really, because this time also stood for shoulder pads, light blue eye shadow and perms. But Loulou was a racer and I loved him just as much as I loved the soft white bloomer Anais Anais. Then Eden: What a bang from a scent...green and still sexy.
Gloria, the misunderstood, I found her brilliant, but she did not stay long, unfortunately.
After that I had some small successes, but they left me cold: Amor Amor, Noa, etc.
I didn't care anymore about Cacharel's emissions - after that orange candy cane ("Liberté").
Now I had already seen several times "Yes, I am" and "Yes, I am Pink First" and it had grayed me every time briefly. Whether the name, or whether of the flacon, which would not attract attention, it would stand between 2 Nicki Minajs.
But life plays a trick on you sometimes. So my flight was delayed again and I went back to "Duty free" with my head hanging down, because you can't do anything else; even if the visit half an hour earlier had been quite fruitless (the new Aqua Allegorias still haven't arrived!).
What caught my eye (not my real eye!)?
The dildo lipsticks by Cacharel.
Well, I thought, if that's the way God wants it!
So I sprayed myself Yes, I am.
That wasn't a mistake, as it turned out at the first moment. Yes, admittedly, the top note is quite sweet, but I've been used to that lately.
Soon the fragrance developed half new, half known, but overall interesting.
An alien-like heaviness began to emanate from him, balsamic, creamy. But this was accompanied by a candied spiciness, with greenish sprinklings. This greensharpness reminded me again of the very first Laguna of Dali (made by Buxton), which I still consider immensely underrated.
The orchid-like faded visibly in favor of a fusion of cream and spiciness. In fact, I liked him!
Also the shelf life was very reasonable, 6+ hours.
Now I'm seriously considering a purchase.

Jazzy76 13 days ago
Original and funny its lipstick-shaped bottle, but...it smells of nothing on me! Too light and evanescent.Disappointed.
5.5
Lucieliz 56 days ago
Raspberry, Mandarin and champagne! Fruity, creamy and Sparks!+2
Fabirss 9 months ago
Yes, you are boring. Yes, you are more of the same. And yes, we didn’t get along well.+1
6.0
5.0

Popular Cacharel

Loulou (Eau de Parfum) by Cacharel Noa (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Anaïs Anaïs by Cacharel Eden by Cacharel Amor Amor by Cacharel Cacharel pour L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Liberté by Cacharel Scarlett by Cacharel Gloria (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Nemo (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Noa Perle by Cacharel Amor Amor Tentation by Cacharel Promesse by Cacharel Yes I Am by Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss by Cacharel Amor Amor In a Flash by Cacharel Amor Amor L'Eau by Cacharel Eau d'Eden (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Noa L'Eau by Cacharel Catch… Me by Cacharel