Yes I Am 2018

Yes I Am by Cacharel
Yes I Am is a popular perfume by Cacharel for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberryRaspberry
Mandarin orange zestMandarin orange zest
Heart Notes Heart NotesGinger flowerGinger flower
JasmineJasmine
GardeniaGardenia
AmberAmber
Base Notes Base NotesMilkMilk
CardamomCardamom
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 19.07.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is British singer-songwriter Izzy Bizu.

Süß kardamom und bubblegum Duft
Ich rieche süße plus Kardamom plus himbeere bubblegum.

Ganz linear Duft, Keine tiefe; steht gut zu eine junge Mädchen/Teenies aber kann die süße erwachsene auch süchtig und froh machen nach Geschmack!

Ist es nicht zu Anlass für erwachsene empfehlenswert aber für einen gemütliche Zeit zu Hause, kann schon gut passen. Es bleibt gute 4-5 Stunde auf dem Haut. Viel Spaß!
Lipstick Love... "Oooh."
A perfume bottle in lipstick form. In the gift set even with a lipstick bag. Do I really have to say more? Hello? LIPStick perfume. With a lipstick bag.
It's the best I can do. Like bread and butter. Like Harry, Ron and Hermione. Like Jack and Rose. Like Christmas and family feud. Like RTL2 and wife swapping. Like Benlives and Parfumo. It just brings together what belongs together. A cosmetic overkill. Or as my sweetheart likes to say: "Oooh"
Of course, those things caught my sweetheart's eye. All the cosmetic stuff, which is somehow particularly abspaced and crazy, is acknowledged by her with such an "Oooooh". The line to kitsch is narrow here. But what the heck - normally anyone can! Of course, the above applies especially to the eye-catching lipstick flacon, especially in combination with the unfortunately just as dysfunctional as eye-catching lipstick bag, in the following called "bag". This one alone is already a great model for an "Uuuuh".

The craziest thing is, the scent actually matches its appearance. Crazy, because nowadays this is all too rarely the case, especially with new releases. A sweet-spicy, crazy berry cocktail with that certain, slightly off-beat touch. Definitely not a cheat pack. Yes I am "Uuuuh". With him you definitely stand out. Unfortunately you only get a pack of handkerchiefs in the bag. Or maybe a small wallet?! Well, definitely not mine, there's always so much change in it, you could use it as a projectile or a blunt weapon in case of an attack. But it doesn't really matter, the bag serves its purpose to complete the "oooooh"-like overall picture. That's the main thing!

My girlfriend evaluates the fragrance quite subjectively:

Bottle: 10/10 "Oooh" 's
Bag: 10/10 "Ooooh" 's
Scent: 8/10 "Oooh" 's
Shelf life: 8/10 "Uuuuh" 's
Sillage: 7/10 "Ooooh" 's

So, now off to the city with the things and do competition! Lipstick Love! Oooooh...

Cacharel-EM-Eu*kal
Yeah. A completely unknown bottle with unknown contents (in contrast to Good Girl, which I had at least seen mega often) moved in with me thanks to Mrs. Nickhun. Oh oh...such a blind bottle can be a bust...

I'm already into kitsch bottles because it's just different from the other normal bottles.

Everything is quickly said on the subject of fragrance, but it just didn't fit into a statement. ^^

First I smell the sweet raspberry, but not squeaky, but like liquid raspberry syrup.
I admit, a little bit the association with children's cough juice or children's E*M-E*ukal. Except that you won't find the cherry here. But I think it's the ginger aftertaste. But together with cardamom and sandalwood, it quickly keeps the raspberry in check. But I smell ginger very quickly, so also at the Escada Celebrate N.O.W, but there it was more pungent, here everything is nice and round and especially not too much, like at the Poison Girl Unexpected, which was not mine.

What remains is a sweet spice that does not get on your nerves and no matter how much you spray, it does not get too much.
Spraying is the order of the day, at least for me, but even then the scent does not change.

I still have to do the summer test, but for the unexcited (cooler) everyday life it is just perfect.
Hollywood Fever
At Karstadt I always like to look at the bargain tables with decorative cosmetics - and I like to take a cheap lipstick with me.

The husband helps with the search - but we bring different things to light.

I tend towards distinct red colours - he prefers pink tones.

As a compromise I wore deep red " Hollywood Fever " and mild " Frosted Rose " to checkout.
So our tastes were satisfied on both sides.

I was amazed that I found my dramatic Hollywood Fever as a bottle in perfumes.

Does it Femme Fatale Gene?

I think so.
At least it appears self-confident - and also seductive.

Yes I am - is his statement.
So I guess I am.

And also the scent makes me think.

The sweet tart beginning of soft raspberry and slightly bitter mandarin skin is very distinctive.
The flowers appear elegant - accompanied by a creamy milky note.
Spicy woodiness is added - surrounded by an attractive smoky note.

This soft fragrance has backbone.
I like that one.

Ego cogito, ergo sum.
Helena666
So beautiful in autumn and winter. Or some gothic.
It's certainly not everyone's cup of tea, a little like children's cough drops, a little licorice but sweet and warm. Yum. Like Morticia Addams on vacation. After some time the berry-sweet disappears and it remains the cuddly and dark one. Love it. The flacon, well....

Spicy Creamoso
Cacharel once had a phase when under this noble name one hit after the other was shot out. I like to remember the time with Loulou...although, not really, because this time also stood for shoulder pads, light blue eye shadow and perms. But Loulou was a racer and I loved him just as much as I loved the soft white bloomer Anais Anais. Then Eden: What a bang from a scent...green and still sexy.
Gloria, the misunderstood, I found her brilliant, but she did not stay long, unfortunately.
After that I had some small successes, but they left me cold: Amor Amor, Noa, etc.
I didn't care anymore about Cacharel's emissions - after that orange candy cane ("Liberté").
Now I had already seen several times "Yes, I am" and "Yes, I am Pink First" and it had grayed me every time briefly. Whether the name, or whether of the flacon, which would not attract attention, it would stand between 2 Nicki Minajs.
But life plays a trick on you sometimes. So my flight was delayed again and I went back to "Duty free" with my head hanging down, because you can't do anything else; even if the visit half an hour earlier had been quite fruitless (the new Aqua Allegorias still haven't arrived!).
What caught my eye (not my real eye!)?
The dildo lipsticks by Cacharel.
Well, I thought, if that's the way God wants it!
So I sprayed myself Yes, I am.
That wasn't a mistake, as it turned out at the first moment. Yes, admittedly, the top note is quite sweet, but I've been used to that lately.
Soon the fragrance developed half new, half known, but overall interesting.
An alien-like heaviness began to emanate from him, balsamic, creamy. But this was accompanied by a candied spiciness, with greenish sprinklings. This greensharpness reminded me again of the very first Laguna of Dali (made by Buxton), which I still consider immensely underrated.
The orchid-like faded visibly in favor of a fusion of cream and spiciness. In fact, I liked him!
Also the shelf life was very reasonable, 6+ hours.
Now I'm seriously considering a purchase.
Raspberry Amber Smoothie
For obvious reasons, if you look at the larger bottles, I have explicitly chosen the smallest one, which is the one that is most likely to achieve the intended look. With all the others you would have to put up with jokes and comments or make endless explanations about the suspicious object in your pocket or bathroom. So I go the "short" way...;-)!
Unfortunately, the Cacharel house has not been able to grab me like this in the last few years with its scents. Except for the nostalgia catcher Loulou, no bottle of it has ever been in my collection. Until I got a sample of "Yes I am" for another purchase. Because of the fragrance combination and the enormous longevity, it has conquered my heart for spring.
Those who know me know that ginger in fragrances makes my nose and everything attached to it freak out with joy! Here I get a fair amount of the sparkling stuff, the raspberry, which should have opened, is still holding back a bit. Something about this opening catapults me back to my childhood. Someone from my environment had a perfume that smelled exactly the same. While I'm pondering, the ginger flattens out a bit, but the raspberry makes it less sparkling but soft, which has its charms. I already liked that so much at the rehearsal. The scent goes through different stages and makes itself an experience. I perceive the tangerine peel discreetly, perhaps I couldn't even name it, if I didn't know that it was romping around in the fragrance. The gardenia on the other hand, with its special note, comes through noticeably and complements the raspberry wonderfully. Little by little, another new note emerges and with jasmine even more floral, but the main theme remains raspberry. After a good ten minutes then the amber wave. She meanders smoothly around the previous ingredients and embeds everything that has been a little louder and more demanding up to this point into her soft arms, giving the whole thing a real feel-good factor. It's like adding a sweet and perfumed sauce to a dessert, sweetened juice or the finest crumbles. Simply something that additionally delights the palate and makes you want more. As if some invisible hand were constantly adding new fine ingredients. "Yes I am" could be continued with "delicious". Delicious, tasty and simply somehow special among the sweet scents. This is certainly due to the spices, which emphasize the sweetness in a way that it doesn't become exhausting. Meanwhile, this Cacharel wafts around me like a wonderfully soft and fluffy raspberry-sugar cotton cloud and lets my soul and heart float on it. The milk aspect comes through more and more the longer the fragrance is in the air. The wood is more reserved for my sensation than in other fragrances. For me, "Yes I am" is and remains a very fine, deliciously tasty, all-encompassing raspberry-amber smoothie, which I enjoy sipping with relish on this radiant spring day.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
5.5
Original and funny its lipstick-shaped bottle, but...it smells of nothing on me! Too light and evanescent.Disappointed.
LucielizLucieliz 2 years ago
Raspberry, Mandarin and champagne! Fruity, creamy and Sparks!
FabirssFabirss 3 years ago
Yes, you are boring. Yes, you are more of the same. And yes, we didn’t get along well.

by Minotaur
by Minotaur
by Innchen
by Innchen

Popular Cacharel

Cacharel pour L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Noa (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Nemo (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Gloria (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel Loulou (Eau de Parfum) by Cacharel Loulou (Parfum) by Cacharel Amor Amor by Cacharel Liberté by Cacharel Eden by Cacharel Anaïs Anaïs by Cacharel Amor Amor In A Flash by Cacharel Noa Perle by Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss by Cacharel Amor Amor Electric Kiss by Cacharel Loulou Blue by Cacharel Noa Summer Edition 2012 by Cacharel Amor Amor Tentation by Cacharel Noa L'Eau by Cacharel Amor Amor L'Eau by Cacharel Eau d'Eden (Eau de Toilette) by Cacharel