CK In2U Heat for Her 2010 by Calvin Klein

CK In2U Heat for Her 2010 2010

cItypark
27.12.2014 - 04:56 PM

Tropical aquatic?

In2U Heat Her starts with raspberry, luckily it is not dominant as in some other perfumes, somehow the guava manages to keep it under control. After some time the flowers show up. They are not strong (no indolic jasmine here), rather aquatic, the magnolia perhaps? In the base I can smell caramel the most, it is not overly sweet though.

This is a nice fruity scent, but nothing special. It is okay for what it is. It can be worn for leisure, I wouldn't wear it for work. It is versatile however and is also good in winter, but it is nothing I would repurchase.

Latest Reviews

cItyparkcItypark 7 years ago
Darling - Miro

Darling Fruitchouli
At the beginning I mostly get passionfruit and guava in the beginning, they both smell orangey together. Patchouli joins in after some time. Last time I also noticed the blackberries but not today. For me it is more of a fruitchouli, not a chypre...

cItyparkcItypark 7 years ago
Belle de Minuit - Nina Ricci

Belle de Minuit Gingerbread
This is more or less a gingerbread scent, wonderful for winter. Tonka bean is most dominant, but smells modified compared to other perfumes with a strong tonka bean base. Perhaps the myrrh and heliotrope soften it. The citrus notes in the top surely...