CK In2U for Him 2007Eau de Toilette

CK In2U for Him (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein
Bottle Design Stephen Burks
CK In2U for Him (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Calvin Klein for men and was released in 2007. The scent is fresh-woody. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesMinneola tangelo, Pomelo leaf, Gin fizz
Heart Notes Heart NotesCocoa, Pimento, Shiso leaf
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Vetiver, White cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 20.11.2020.

Not4Me!
On my birthday i asked my sister for a fragrance as a gift. As she lives in Machester (UK) and I in Espinho (PT), I had to wait some time before receiving my EDT. It was a little risky on my part, as I had never experienced this fragrance.

As soon as my sister offered it to me, I opened the package and there it was: CK In2U for Him. But soon, all that expectation that I had initially, was lost. The aroma is super normal, nothing special. The performance is terrible, something that left me disappointed. I think the only positive aspect is the bottle.

In short and concluding, don't buy anything blindly! Read about perfumes, try them in stores before you buy!

I don't recommend it!

ElysiumElysium 11 months ago
Nice spicy-fizzy opening with lots of citrus and pepper. The heart gourmand notes are subdued, the chocolate is noticeable, it dries musky.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 1 year ago
A complex fresh formula but so faint that you barely notice it after applying, Unfortunately it's quite forgettable. CK does a lot better.

by Smello
by Smello
by Elysium
by Elysium
by Alf1redo
by Alf1redo

Popular Calvin Klein

CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein Obsession (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Euphoria (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Calvin (Cologne) by Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK Be by Calvin Klein Obsessed for Men (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Calvin Klein Escape for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Amber Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Eternity (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK2 by Calvin Klein Contradiction (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2014 by Calvin Klein Amber Gold Euphoria by Calvin Klein Liquid Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One Shock for Him Street Edition by Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Essence by Calvin Klein