CK In2U for Her 2007

CK In2U for Her by Calvin Klein
Bottle Design Stephen Burks
CK In2U for Her is a perfume by Calvin Klein for women and was released in 2007. The scent is citrusy-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesPink grapefruit, Redcurrant leaf, Sicilian bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesCactus, Orchid
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Red cedar, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 21.04.2021.

DonJuanDeCat
Grapefruit lemon tart to spray on?
Hey hey all you fragrance fanatics. Welcome to a new commentary from me. Today I'm talking about Calvin Klein. I know, some people won't be interested in that, but such mainstreamers have to be, otherwise it would be boring to describe only high quality niche fragrances, right? Well, maybe not, but I just like to test across the board and then tell you what I think of the fragrances. Apart from that, you can discover little treasures among such fragrances every now and then, whether you spoiled noses believe it or not! Hm, apparently not, otherwise I would not have to point you idiots again and again :D

Anyway, I've now tried the now discontinued but still available "In2U for her" (not to be confused with CK2) and yes, let's see how it smells. In any case, he is supposed to be loose and light and above all spray exuberance, with which you can, among other things, flirt casually (argh, of course, as always certainly not with me *sigh* ... ARGH!)

Oh and some think it's supposed to smell like lemon cake, yaaa, I like that kind of thing, even though I'm sure it'll cause cravings as usual (and luckily I even have some cake here as I type this... even if it's strawberry cake instead of lemon, cake is cake, so DELICIOUS!!!! :D Too bad I already wrote these lines days ago and now have no cake left when posting *again sigh*).
Well, let's get to the scent!

The fragrance:
The scent starts with a citrusy and sweet pink grapefruit that comes across as fresh and smells very nice. In the background, it feels like I'm smelling the bottom of a (still uncovered) cake (you know, those do-it-yourself cake layers and all). The sweet-citrusy scents linger for a while, which I think is great because they smell really good here.
The grapefruit loses after a while clearly from its intensity, but now you smell the lemons better and by the just described "cake base" note, the fragrance actually reminds a little of lemon cake. In addition, there is still powdery vanilla, in addition, a quite clear cedar note is also smellable, so that the fragrance seems quite perfumy despite its cake-like appearance.
Only at the end in the base you smell the "cake scent" less, because it now smells sweeter after a mix of vanilla and amber, along with woody notes.

The sillage and the durability:
The sillage turned out to be rather weak, which is a shame since you're hardly going to get a noticeable scent here for anyone unless you're necessarily hugging the person or something, though at the beginning it still pops up nicely on the nose from time to time. Nevertheless, he is too weak to be able to call the woman "delicious cake" when perceiving :DD
The shelf life is so four or five hours, which sounds actually quite okay, but as I said he is just most of the time only weakly present on the skin.

The bottle:
The bottle looks like a bottle. The bottom part is clear and transparent, the main part is covered by a white shell, but with the CK logo left out. The lid is also white and blends seamlessly with the bottle. All in all quite nice, it even seems a little classy despite all the plastic.

Conclusion:
Hmm, I think this fragrance is very well done. And I'm not saying that because it smells so deliciously like cake... well, maybe that's one of the reasons why I think this fragrance is so great though :D
It just has a great vibe, at first fresh, almost tangy, later warmer and also a bit more tart because of the woods. Now and then, the cedar came to me even so strong that the fragrance came across a little unisex, but that was not bad now of course.

I find, due to its deliciously sweet charisma, it is suitable not only for everyday use, but could also make a good figure when going out, even if one could wish that he could have had a better sillage for it. I find the fragrance therefore better than the usual, "normal" CK fragrance (so all the CK One fragrances, although there are here under the summer specials but also some quite nice variants), so he is well worth a look.

And with that I'm once again at the end and wonder that I have amazingly little grumbled in this comment... but better not get used to it!!! :DD
Well then, have a nice evening and see you next time :)
2.5

LadyRogue
A Genie In The Wrong Bottle : )
I really didn't think I would like this one based on the notes and the "Uni-Sex made for a Techno Sexual Generation" ad slogan. (whats that? A generation that knows how to use a mobile or a PC...?) I thought it would smell more like a mens cologne rather than something that I could enjoy.
Wrong! I don't get any grapefruit or very much bergamot, on me it's all orchid, amber, cedar and something powdery.

I dont really care for the bottle (perhaps a sign I am not a member of the: Techno Sexual Generation despite my PC & iPhone...? -- Dunno! But it looks like a soft-drink bottle rather than a perfume flacon) Bon, I shan't complain because I got 150ML at Douglass for a members only price of €19,99 : )

It's soft, flowery with a hint of bergamot and a powdery drydown plus a delicious note that I can't identify but whatever it is....it smell yummy! It's not a passionate love affair...but It's a crush, for sure! (on the juice...not the bottle ;)

Silage is: a pretty floral powdery cloud that's not a fragrance bomb but noticeable nonetheless. -- Longevity is: great with on me 6+ hours.

Don't judge this one by the bottle or notes! And don't buy into the claim that its for "young" people only, thats poppycock! I am a big believer that anybody of any age/gender should enjoy whatever fragrance they like! Full stop!

This is one of those fragrances that rely (obviously) heavy on your chemistry. So, go and mix! ; ) Good luck!

Dessert wine
I was truly amazed by this fragrance.

When I first tried CK IN2U, it smelt rather like champagne. It had that familiar sourish and fizzy like quality. However, since testing it again, (this time on my skin), I must say that this fragrance is rather sweet.

The opening of bergamot, grapefruit and currant isn't as loud on the skin as it is on paper. This scent softened into a sweet, creamy, cake-like fragrance, which somewhat reminded me of Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears.

While on some people this fragrance is primarily tarty fruits, on others, as well as myself, CK IN2U is intimate and extremely pleasant.

I wouldn't say that this fragrance has great sillage, because it doesn't, however the lasting power is impressive.

I have definitely grown to like this fragrance, even considering purchasing it since discovering how different and soft it smelt when applied to the skin. I urge people to not buy this fragrance based on how it smells on paper or from the bottle.

TruckladyTrucklady 2 years ago
All competent perfumers, yet this... had life breathed into it? Frankenstein of scents. So, so sad.
KingPinKingPin 2 years ago
Fresh, soft fragrance for the young at heart woman. Fruity, flowery and hints of bergamot. Spring in a bottle.

by Annkom
by Annkom
by L1nda
by L1nda

Popular Calvin Klein

CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein Obsession (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Euphoria (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Amber Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein CK Be by Calvin Klein Obsessed for Women (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Calvin Klein Escape for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Obsessed for Men (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Calvin Klein Calvin (Cologne) by Calvin Klein Eternity (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Amber Gold Euphoria by Calvin Klein CK One (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Liquid Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK2 by Calvin Klein Contradiction (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2011 by Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2014 by Calvin Klein