CK In2U for Her (2007)

CK In2U for Her by Calvin Klein

CK In2U for Her is a perfume by Calvin Klein for women and was released in 2007. The scent is citrusy-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesPink grapefruit, Redcurrant leaf, Sicilian bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesCactus, Orchid
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Red cedar, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 14.11.2019.

2.5 7.5 7.5 7.0/10

LadyRogue
A Genie In The Wrong Bottle : )
I really didn't think I would like this one based on the notes and the "Uni-Sex made for a Techno Sexual Generation" ad slogan. (whats that? A generation that knows how to use a mobile or a PC...?) I thought it would smell more like a mens cologne rather than something that I could enjoy.
Wrong! I don't get any grapefruit or very much bergamot, on me it's all orchid, amber, cedar and something powdery.

I dont really care for the bottle (perhaps a sign I am not a member of the: Techno Sexual Generation despite my PC & iPhone...? -- Dunno! But it looks like a soft-drink bottle rather than a perfume flacon) Bon, I shan't complain because I got 150ML at Douglass for a members only price of €19,99 : )

It's soft, flowery with a hint of bergamot and a powdery drydown plus a delicious note that I can't identify but whatever it is....it smell yummy! It's not a passionate love affair...but It's a crush, for sure! (on the juice...not the bottle ;)

Silage is: a pretty floral powdery cloud that's not a fragrance bomb but noticeable nonetheless. -- Longevity is: great with on me 6+ hours.

Don't judge this one by the bottle or notes! And don't buy into the claim that its for "young" people only, thats poppycock! I am a big believer that anybody of any age/gender should enjoy whatever fragrance they like! Full stop!

This is one of those fragrances that rely (obviously) heavy on your chemistry. So, go and mix! ; ) Good luck!
5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Dessert wine
I was truly amazed by this fragrance.

When I first tried CK IN2U, it smelt rather like champagne. It had that familiar sourish and fizzy like quality. However, since testing it again, (this time on my skin), I must say that this fragrance is rather sweet.

The opening of bergamot, grapefruit and currant isn't as loud on the skin as it is on paper. This scent softened into a sweet, creamy, cake-like fragrance, which somewhat reminded me of Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears.

While on some people this fragrance is primarily tarty fruits, on others, as well as myself, CK IN2U is intimate and extremely pleasant.

I wouldn't say that this fragrance has great sillage, because it doesn't, however the lasting power is impressive.

I have definitely grown to like this fragrance, even considering purchasing it since discovering how different and soft it smelt when applied to the skin. I urge people to not buy this fragrance based on how it smells on paper or from the bottle.

Trucklady 6 months ago
All competent perfumers, yet this... had life breathed into it? Frankenstein of scents. So, so sad.
5.0
KingPin 10 months ago
Fresh, soft fragrance for the young at heart woman. Fruity, flowery and hints of bergamot. Spring in a bottle.+3
4.0

by Annkom
by Annkom

Popular Calvin Klein

CK One by Calvin Klein Eternity (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Euphoria (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein Obsession (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK Be by Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Beauty (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Contradiction (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK2 by Calvin Klein Escape (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Secret Obsession by Calvin Klein Reveal by Calvin Klein Escape for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Encounter (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Truth (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Euphoria Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty by Calvin Klein CK Free (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein