CK One Summer 2009 2009

CK One Summer 2009 by Calvin Klein
Bottle Design Fabien Baron
CK One Summer 2009 is a limited perfume by Calvin Klein for women and men and was released in 2009. The scent is fresh-fruity. It was last marketed by Coty. Pronunciation Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Base Notes Base NotesRumRum
SandalwoodSandalwood
Irish moss
DriftwoodDriftwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 20.07.2021.

Icekat
Invigorating and refreshing citrus and herbs
The 2009 summer version of CK ONE is a wonderful scent for hot days. The composition is interesting and refreshing with citrus notes, herbs and woody base. The scent would smell equally nice on a man or a woman. It is not too masculine but also not too feminine, so it occupies this wonderful territory of truly unisex scents. And the most important, it does not smell cheap but has depth, complexity and balance. CK ONE 2009 is my perfect companion for sunny days on the beach, power walks in the morning or simply relaxing in the backyard. I can put it on whenever I want to feel refreshed and relaxed.

The opening of CK ONE 2009 has a lovely zing of lime, freshness of mint and relaxing cucumber. The mixture works great. I love both lime and mint here. The scent remains aromatic as it develops. In the heart notes I continue to smell mint and lime but there is rosemary and apple added to the mix. The floral notes of lotus are very gentle and not overpowering. I also enjoy how the woody base comes in pretty soon and adds lovely layer to the heart notes. The scent remains woody aromatic in the dry down but there is a drop of rum in the base. It is not too strong to be perceived as an alcohol but it gives very interesting and pleasant accent to the woods.

The only drawback of this scent is the longevity. I can smell it for 4 hours tops on my skin, so I keep on reapplying. But other than that, I definitely recommend this scent if you can find it. I think it is one of my favorites CK ONE flankers.

Summer is around the corner
If I ever created a scent from scratch, this is how I'd want it smell. Fresh, exotic, sexy and bright.

You can tell that this is a unisex scent, but that doesn't bother me. On both sexes this would smell absolutely amazing.

CK One Summer 2009 takes me to my happy place; lying on a beach on a warm day sipping a refreshing beverage while feeling the sun soak into my skin. In other words this is a very beachy scent.

The fragrance opens with the delicious blend of mint, cucumber, lime and bergamot. I can smell every one of these notes and let me tell you, this is the ultimate Summery scent.

The scent is so unusual with notes like sea water, rosemary, rum and oakmoss creating something that you'd only expect to find hidden in a niche fragrance.

I am highly impressed by this offering from Calvin Klein, it's a pity that it's a limited edition. I'm seriously considering buying this fragrance in bulk because I love it so much.

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 5 months ago
Almost identical to the 2012 version, one of the best summer editions I know. Fruity, tropical summer vibes!

Popular Calvin Klein

CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein Obsession (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Euphoria (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Calvin (Cologne) by Calvin Klein Amber Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Obsessed for Women (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK Be by Calvin Klein Escape for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Amber Gold Euphoria by Calvin Klein Obsession (Perfume) by Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsessed for Men (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Calvin Klein Eternity (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Contradiction (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK2 by Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2014 by Calvin Klein CK One Shock for Him Street Edition by Calvin Klein