CK One Summer 2010 2010

CK One Summer 2010 by Calvin Klein
Bottle Design Fabien Baron
CK One Summer 2010 is a limited perfume by Calvin Klein for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is fruity-citrusy. It was last marketed by Coty. Pronunciation Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Kaffir lime, Mandarin orange, Watermelon
Heart Notes Heart NotesVervain, Pot marigold, Violet leaf, Water lily
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Patchouli, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 25.05.2020.

2.5

......
My first fragrance that i bought in my collection , liner , weak orangy smell in a beautiful bottle
what can i say we all make mistakes

Sunny and juicy fruits
I have only been fortunate enough to sample this year's CK One Summer release and the previous 2009 release. In both cases, I find them to be more on the feminine side.

I'm not usually a citrusy or fruity person, however it is fragrances like this that I love. Lemon and orange really stand out as the most dominant notes to my nose, however they smell more like a sweetened and watered-down fruit drink rather than the actual fruit.

The scent has a very uplifting feel to it, what I'd describe as being bright and sunny. CK One Summer 2010 makes the perfect Summery-beach scent in my opinion.

Towards the drydown, the scent becomes increasingly soapy and fresh, which I don't mind at all. It thankfully doesn't become anything like the strong scent of a shampoo, just a softly scented bar of orange and lemon verbena soap.

The combination of patchouli, vetiver and cedar leaves a slightly masculine finish to this fragrance, however on my skin it still smells like something a woman could certainly wear.

Unfortunately CK One Summer 2010 doesn't last a particularly long time, just roughly four hours at the most. However when it comes to Summer fragrances, the lack of lasting strength and the need to re-apply often doesn't bother me. It can be incredibly refreshing, for me especially, to spritz on or re-apply a fragrance on an extremely hot day in the midst of Summer.

by Dasa
by Dasa

Popular Calvin Klein

CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein Obsession (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Euphoria (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK Be by Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Obsessed for Men (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Calvin Klein Escape for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Calvin (Cologne) by Calvin Klein Eternity (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Amber Gold Euphoria by Calvin Klein CK2 by Calvin Klein Contradiction (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2014 by Calvin Klein Liquid Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One Shock for Him Street Edition by Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Essence by Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2011 by Calvin Klein