Calvin Klein Women (2018)

Calvin Klein Women by Calvin Klein
Bottle Design: Anne Collier
Calvin Klein Women (Calvin Klein)

Calvin Klein Women is a new perfume by Calvin Klein for women and was released in 2018. The scent is fresh-floral. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesEucalyptus acorn
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesNootka cypress

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 14.11.2018

The faces of the advertising campaign are actresses Lupita Nyong’o and Saoirse Ronan.

Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 6.0/10 Scent 6.0/10
Better not blind buy!
I have loved and worn the fragrances of Calvin Klein for over 20 years. I think they just fit my type. Sporty - uncomplicated but nevertheless valuable they are mostly - because for elegant things I usually lack the opportunity. Of course I was also curious about the new C. Klein. And so I was happy when in a package from Pudelbonzo there was a mini from Calvin Klein Women. Since I own some minis anyway, it makes itself good at least in my collection, because with the smell I do not get along unfortunately so at all.

Unfortunately I can't say too much about the course of the fragrance, because the prelude is so stinging in my nose that it really hurts. Also I do not smell eucalyptus, but only a pungent chemical note.

What's the matter with Calvin Klein??????? Otherwise the scents are quite pleasing and by no means pungent. I have to say, I am quite disappointed and apparently I am not the only one here, if you start from the comments and statements.

I have now carried out several tests - always with the result that the scent stings me at the beginning to such an extent that it has to go down if I don't want to risk a migraine. But a small remnant stays brave and opens a view on what follows: Orange blossom underlaid with woody ambroxan. And I really like the rest of that. But since I could never and never get through the top note and don't want to, it doesn't help me anymore. What were Honorine Blanc and Annick Ménardo thinking about with this really unsightly top note???? Honorine Blanc has created the beautiful alabaster of Banana Republic and Belle d'Opium (Eau de Parfum) wasn't exactly to run away from. Annick Ménardo has also created some fragrances that I really appreciate: 67 Artemisia by Pomellato, Attimo Salvatore by Ferragamo and some more by Yves Rocher. But also the popular Hypnotic Poison EdT, which is not my thing, but at least possessed by 909 users here and has a rating of 8.1%.

With this in mind, many thanks to Pudelbonzo for a nice mini in my collection, even if the content doesn't work for me. Or rather, only from the heart note. And thus prevented a blind purchase. ;)
Bottle 6.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 1.0/10
Sad low point or: A fragrance almost like a gift trumps to us women...
The flacon with its oversized plastic plexiglass cap is a bit of a show-stopper - at least it's extraordinary. I leave environmental aspects out of the equation when it comes to aesthetic assessment.
Unfortunately, it goes without saying that this type of bottle is very difficult to dispose of (and not everyone collects bottles!). And who please believes in climate change?

Because of the eye-catching presentation I tested the fragrance a few days ago (also at Karstadt, like my previous speaker - but came to a completely different conclusion - well... )

At first I noticed the synthetic head note, which was almost grotesquely covered, a freshness evoking chord, which one usually knows from the detergent industry (the name "Women" - universally resposible for the cleaning business" - the eternal cleaning woman - fits ironically upside down to this).

Not particularly enthusiastic, I then added "Women" to a fragrance card in order to be able to describe the base note later; moreover, I didn't want to judge hastily.
On the back of my hand, at least, a mixture of sticky vanilla, artificial orange and a dull, tormenting woody note developed that was hardly bearable for me.
A real "scrubber" just like that. But in its primitiveness and crude form quite new.

Please don't get me wrong: Synthetics is absolutely okay! Of course, hardly any perfume works without "aroma chemicals". The art, however, is to incorporate them in such a way that they create the illusion of naturalness or at least a certain harmony. Under no circumstances, however, should the aroma substances used cause headaches, the irrepressible urge to scrub off the scent or trigger other aversions or bad associations (I am thinking, for example, of Trump, his voters and the end of the world).

After exactly three days (wrapped in a foil so as not to have to inhale the scent) the scent card (and I don't want to grab it ever again!!!) lying "naked" in front of me on my desk spreads such a pentrant chemical, devastating bad scent that I will now sink it into the residual waste bin before I become even more depressed.
So the innovation 2018 from Calvin Klein seems to be the following:
The scents have deteriorated even further. "For me, "Women" is the low point of their previous launches.
And this perfume of all things they call so - "Women" - so, so sad!
Impeachment? I'd appreciate it.
This is nothing to make Calvin Klein great again
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 7.5/10
It puts a spell on me
They looked at me at Kstadt.
Not curious, or controlling as from the eye of the law - but quite calm and yet interested.
Several eyes of the decorated CK flacons look at me.

Eyes are the window to the soul - and I get into its undertow.

An eyecatcher in the word's boldest meaning.
And also the smell attracts me.

It is transparent, yet sweet with a minty freshness.
This combination is unusual - and apart.
Lovely and cool at the same time.
The fresh eucalyptus combines skillfully with the warm orange blossom.
Cypress blows ethereally woody over it.

Finally again a special cK scent !

When I look at the commercial like a model a record of Nina Simone lovingly released from the cover, and then carefully spun, I am blown away.
Their cool warm music with a portion of sentiment fits well with the new CK Creation.

Women puts a spell on me.

Jazzy76 64 days ago
A little disappointed by this fragrance without personality and with a weak sillage. Light and inoffensive, minimal. An "office scent"+1
Bottle 5.0
Sillage 5.0
Longevity 6.0
Scent 5.0

Popular Calvin Klein

CK One by Calvin Klein Eternity (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Euphoria (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK Be by Calvin Klein CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Beauty (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Contradiction (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK2 by Calvin Klein Secret Obsession by Calvin Klein Reveal by Calvin Klein Escape (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Escape for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Encounter (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Truth (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK In2U for Her by Calvin Klein Euphoria Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty by Calvin Klein