Calvin Klein Women (2018) Eau de Parfum

Calvin Klein Women (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein
Bottle Design: Anne Collier

Calvin Klein Women (Eau de Parfum) is a new perfume by Calvin Klein for women and was released in 2018. The scent is fresh-floral. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesEucalyptus acorn
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesNootka cypress

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 11.06.2019

The faces of the advertising campaign are actresses Lupita Nyong’o and Saoirse Ronan.

6.0 8.0 10.0 1.0/10

Gold
Sad low point or: A fragrance almost like a gift trumps to us women...
The flacon with its oversized plastic plexiglass cap is a bit of a show-stopper - at least it's extraordinary. I leave environmental aspects out of the equation when it comes to aesthetic assessment.
Unfortunately, it goes without saying that this type of bottle is very difficult to dispose of (and not everyone collects bottles!). And who please believes in climate change?

Because of the eye-catching presentation I tested the fragrance a few days ago (also at Karstadt, like my previous speaker - but came to a completely different conclusion - well... )

At first I noticed the synthetic head note, which was almost grotesquely covered, a freshness evoking chord, which one usually knows from the detergent industry (the name "Women" - universally resposible for the cleaning business" - the eternal cleaning woman - fits ironically upside down to this).

Not particularly enthusiastic, I then added "Women" to a fragrance card in order to be able to describe the base note later; moreover, I didn't want to judge hastily.
On the back of my hand, at least, a mixture of sticky vanilla, artificial orange and a dull, tormenting woody note developed that was hardly bearable for me.
A real "scrubber" just like that. But in its primitiveness and crude form quite new.

Please don't get me wrong: Synthetics is absolutely okay! Of course, hardly any perfume works without "aroma chemicals". The art, however, is to incorporate them in such a way that they create the illusion of naturalness or at least a certain harmony. Under no circumstances, however, should the aroma substances used cause headaches, the irrepressible urge to scrub off the scent or trigger other aversions or bad associations (I am thinking, for example, of Trump, his voters and the end of the world).

After exactly three days (wrapped in a foil so as not to have to inhale the scent) the scent card (and I don't want to grab it ever again!!!) lying "naked" in front of me on my desk spreads such a pentrant chemical, devastating bad scent that I will now sink it into the residual waste bin before I become even more depressed.
So the innovation 2018 from Calvin Klein seems to be the following:
The scents have deteriorated even further. "For me, "Women" is the low point of their previous launches.
And this perfume of all things they call so - "Women" - so, so sad!
Impeachment? I'd appreciate it.
This is nothing to make Calvin Klein great again
8.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

It puts a spell on me
They looked at me at Kstadt.
Not curious, or controlling as from the eye of the law - but quite calm and yet interested.
Several eyes of the decorated CK flacons look at me.

Eyes are the window to the soul - and I get into its undertow.

An eyecatcher in the word's boldest meaning.
And also the smell attracts me.

It is transparent, yet sweet with a minty freshness.
This combination is unusual - and apart.
Lovely and cool at the same time.
The fresh eucalyptus combines skillfully with the warm orange blossom.
Cypress blows ethereally woody over it.

Finally again a special cK scent !

When I look at the commercial like a model a record of Nina Simone lovingly released from the cover, and then carefully spun, I am blown away.
Their cool warm music with a portion of sentiment fits well with the new CK Creation.

Women puts a spell on me.

Trucklady 18 days ago
The eucalyptus gives an off centre charm I appreciate. Could have been sensational, but the woodiness is maudlin ennui.
Jazzy76 9 months ago
A little disappointed by this fragrance without personality and with a weak sillage. Light and inoffensive, minimal. An "office scent"+2
6.0

Popular Calvin Klein

CK One by Calvin Klein Eternity (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Euphoria (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Obsession (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK Be by Calvin Klein CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Beauty (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Contradiction (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK2 by Calvin Klein Reveal by Calvin Klein Secret Obsession by Calvin Klein Escape (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Escape for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Encounter (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK In2U for Her by Calvin Klein Truth (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Euphoria Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty by Calvin Klein