Calvin Klein Women 2019Eau de Toilette

Calvin Klein Women (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein
Bottle Design Anne Collier
Calvin Klein Women (Eau de Toilette) is a new perfume by Calvin Klein for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-woody. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Blackcurrant bud, Raspberry, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesWhite peony, Orange blossom, Rosa centifolia
Base Notes Base NotesFrankincense, Cedarwood, Ambrox, Musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 25.09.2020.

Flaconesse
Did that creepy thing just wink at me?
It is no secret that the new CK Women fragrances are not very popular. I tested both of them in the perfumery in advance, couldn't see much of anything negative at first glance and ordered more samples from both of them for testing on holiday.

This is now about the Eau de Toilette:
This starts flowery-citric, doesn't bother me, fits to the bright to cloudy weather with 20°C. A tender and lovely character spreads out and I like it so much that I apply a little more directly. Reminiscent of eau de parfum, but much more pleasing than it is, without the polarizing eucalyptus note and perhaps that's the problem: it's absolutely interchangeable.

After I left the apartment for a little shopping tour, I forgot it again, despite the after-spraying. Only in the perfumery do I notice that I already wear perfume. Here I add a lot and have to find out again that I like the scent basically well. However, holding the original flacon in my hand, I am confronted with it in two parts. The glass is heavy, of high quality and lies well in the hand, but that's what this funny clasp with the giant eye is for? The plastic seems cheap, unwieldy, I feel suspiciously eyed or has the creepy thing just winked at me? I don't know and test some other perfumes before I venture back to freedom. And this time, too, I immediately forgot about CK Women, it flew away, almost faster than I could spray it on. Really damn shame...We could have become friends, but not with this miserable shelf life.

Nevertheless I would like to give him a 2nd chance and spray with all my attention, in the safe environment of my 4 walls once again: There they are again, the flowery and citric notes, which almost bring something creamy and honey-like with them. All the head and heart notes listed appear simultaneously on the plan and unite to form a delicately flattering breath, from which none of the fragrances stands out. I get a direct spring fever, despite the autumnal late summer. Soon I notice the first gentle traces of incense, which I also like very much. And then he's gonna sound like a musk. But also this time I am almost shocked by the low durability.

Finally, I can recommend it to those who like uncomplicated flowery spring scents and as a tip to spray it onto clothing in higher doses as it is much more durable than (at least on my skin). CK Women is not a big litter, but it doesn't hurt anybody.

DPArtistDPArtist 11 months ago
A male perspective: This is nicely balanced with just enough sweetness & freshness. Nothing extravagant but so bright & clean. I like it!
Jazzy76Jazzy76 1 year ago
4.5
Don't waste your money for this scent: too light, quite synthetic, banal and with a kitsch bottle.Disappointed by the last CK's creations :(

Popular Calvin Klein

CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein Obsession (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Euphoria (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK Be by Calvin Klein Obsessed for Men (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Calvin Klein Escape for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Calvin (Cologne) by Calvin Klein Eternity (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK2 by Calvin Klein Contradiction (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2014 by Calvin Klein Amber Gold Euphoria by Calvin Klein Liquid Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One Shock for Him Street Edition by Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Essence by Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2011 by Calvin Klein