Escape 1991Eau de Parfum

Escape (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein
Escape (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Calvin Klein for women and was released in 1991. The scent is floral-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Peach, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 18.08.2020.

Lancome Tresor's sister
Everybody know the Lancome tresor. Its bottle, liquid, smell. If you have mother, aunt, grandma grand grandma Im sure one of them or every of them loves tresor. İts similar because when I spray this to my room(I dont like much) my mom came and I asked her and she said= that was the lancome Tresor similar. I think same, the bottle type glass stripes, liquid color, year= 1991 for escape other is 1990. If you are a normal person likes Lancome's you will automaticly like the Escape. Concentration is edp. Its strong I think for todays perfume. Not beast. But 3-4 spray fills room. No apple, jasmine, vetiver in it. You will feel PEACH/APRİCOT in vintage style with MARİGOLD AND TAGATES. Similar to Elizabeth Arden= meh, not much arden stays on you just minutes not 1 hour maybe 5-10 minutes on clothes and they are not SAME. ESCAPE is suitable gift for moms, aunts, grandmas who likes vintage floral.

power for spring
Very nice perfume as usual from Calvin Klein. Its strong though appropriate for summer or spring. Very aquatic and flowery too. Excellent sillage and longevity. The chamomile note is very strong in the beginning but later it settles down and the other notes arise. I would categorize this perfumes as very aromatic. Thanks CK.

Indian Summer in a bottle
Escape is Indian summer in a bottle. Strangely it holds no beach associations for me but instead conjures those golden blue sky days that segue sunny and warm into the Australian autumn.

very strong
what a WONDERFUL fragrant! I tried it today for the first time. Most peoples comments are about it's nostalgia, given I am only 20 and have no nostalgia from it I still LOVED it!!! It is a bit strong at first but the drydown is esquisite! I think I will purchase a small bottle for my collection. hrs after I sprayed it it is still very strong.

Salty and beachy
I read these reviews before I tried this perfume, and I must say I was preparing myself for an overpoweringly strong, mature perfume. I should make note of the fact that I'm 18 and that I really liked this fragrance when I finally got around to testing it.

Strong, yes, but not so strong that it would knock someone out upon first sniff. Sophisticated, warm and sensual is how I would describe Escape. I can see this perfume being worn any time, whether it be during the day, at night or even during a special occasion. It may be a perfume that smells very similar to a lot of fragrances these days, but there's something about Escape that is intriguing and rather charming.

Update:
When I first tested this fragrance I had never noticed that Escape had a salty note. I was quite surprised to discover this as it did indeed remind me of the ocean. Seeing that all my memories associated with the beach are good ones, this will most definitely be top priority on my wishlist.

Second update:
Escape did not work well with my skin chemistry. Unfortunately I had to push this one aside.

MSCRomanMSCRoman 9 months ago
This smells like my Aunt Tacie's sweet tea, a great memory from my childhood.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
I remember when I first smelled this scent: the peach notes were very very strong and covered the floral heart. Not well balanced on my skin

by Andreas09
by Kiengira
by WHISKARING
by WHISKARING

Popular Calvin Klein

CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein Obsession (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Euphoria (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Calvin (Cologne) by Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK Be by Calvin Klein Obsessed for Men (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Calvin Klein Escape for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Amber Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Eternity (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK2 by Calvin Klein Contradiction (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2014 by Calvin Klein Amber Gold Euphoria by Calvin Klein Liquid Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One Shock for Him Street Edition by Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Essence by Calvin Klein