Eternity Aqua 2012

Eternity Aqua by Calvin Klein
Bottle Design Pierre Dinand
Eternity Aqua is a perfume by Calvin Klein for women and was released in 2012. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Apricot, Cucumber, Peony
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardenia, Jasmine, Magnolia, Tiaré
Base Notes Base NotesWoody notes, Musk, Cedar

Submitted by Aquila2110, last update on 15.07.2020.

I give it up
I think aquatic scents smell great on so many others. Fresh, clean, cheerful, airy and so on About me, I kind of... not.
I tried for years. Tried many different perfumes. It's always the same. At first the smell is great. Fresh, clean, cheerful, airy and so on. And then he drifts off. I'm suddenly beginning to feel uncomfortable. Kind of cold. Impersonal. Not like me.
I don't know why.
Some time ago, a friend of mine who works in a perfumery talked me into this scent. I was spontaneously there and we talked a little bit and I told her about my problem with the aqua fragrances.
She showed me this one. It was very different. Sprayed him. Yeah, he smelled good. Delicious, after summer. The cucumber is very perceptible, I like that.
We talked a little longer, the summery top note remained long. I thought okay, take it with you, this scent here is different.
I drove home, showed my husband the scent. He thought it was good, too, slightly so.
And then it happened as it had to happen. Soon after I got home, I wasn't feeling well. I smelled increasingly pungent jasmine. I wanted to wait him out, ignore him. But it got worse and worse.
And the base never settles with me. It remains strange, cold, too much jasmine.
I tried. Different occasions. Different weather. But it stays that way. I passed it on. To a woman on whom the fragrance smells strangely delicious and who feels fresh, clean, cheerful, airy and so on with it.
I think Calvin Klein eternity aqua marks the end of my experimental era with aquatic fragrances. It's a pity about the cucumbers, maybe I will find one that smells cuddly and warm, homely and not strange despite the cucumber.

Girlie!
Eternity Aqua by Calvin Klein is a wonderful flowery girlie perfume.First comes the opening with white flowers and then the dry down is a sweet apple mystery.Has some "pink" notes in it however there is no rose in the perfume notes.I suggest this perfume for Spring and for young girls!It is very refreshing and uplifting.Fresh, clean aquatic a must for summer also!!

by Kaleeh
by Kaleeh

Popular Calvin Klein

CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein Obsession (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Euphoria (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK Be by Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Obsessed for Men (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Calvin Klein Escape for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Calvin (Cologne) by Calvin Klein Eternity (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Amber Gold Euphoria by Calvin Klein CK2 by Calvin Klein Contradiction (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2014 by Calvin Klein Liquid Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One Shock for Him Street Edition by Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Essence by Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2011 by Calvin Klein