Eternity Flame for Men (2018)

Eternity Flame for Men by Calvin Klein

Eternity Flame for Men is a new perfume by Calvin Klein for men and was released in 2018. The scent is citrusy-spicy. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple
Heart Notes Heart NotesRosemary
Base Notes Base NotesLabdanum

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 11.10.2019

8.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

Natural seasoning as Herbstaura
Recently, I was looking for a fragrance that would exude a fresh, citric aura on cooler autumn days, while at the same time having a minimal sweetish/aromatic touch. Simply to be able to radiate some warm body heat during weekend activities on cooler days in autumn.
The scent should be for casual occasions. In the office I normally use only discreet and super safe "Immergeher".

I already knew Boss' The Scent and the Armani Stronger with You - both are not soooo bad for me, but still a bit too synthetic/ kitschy for me. It should be a little greener and more natural. Joop's Wow! would have gone for that purpose too, but it's too strong for me. I wanted it more discreet.

I happened to stumble across this rather unknown Eternity flanker and have to say that he roughly meets my wishes in this respect. But I'm also a "CK"-friend (which I don't think is so common here). I think that the topic "Flame" was transferred quite well to the Eternity DNA. Especially the heart note with the rosemary and ambergris gradient are very special to me. If you like this kind of spiciness and like Eternity (or used to like it), you can take a closer look at Eternity Flame.

The bottle is quite chic, the perfume colour too and the fragrance pleasing. However it does not go for me over 10°C, since it is too sweetish for it nevertheless

Popular Calvin Klein

CK One by Calvin Klein Eternity (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Euphoria (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Obsession (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein CK Be by Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Beauty (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Contradiction (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK2 by Calvin Klein Escape (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Secret Obsession by Calvin Klein Reveal by Calvin Klein Escape for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Encounter (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK In2U for Her by Calvin Klein Truth (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Euphoria Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty by Calvin Klein