Eternity Intense (2016)

Eternity Intense by Calvin Klein

Eternity Intense is a perfume by Calvin Klein for women and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-powdery. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesAquatic flowers, Bergamot, Iris
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris concrete, Osmanthus, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Musk, Benzoin

Submitted by Michael, last update on 20.05.2019

Model Christy Turlington and her husband Edward Burns are the faces of the advertising campaign.

9.0 9.0 10.0 8.0/10

Eternity excuse
It's always nice to get a perfume as a gift from friends who know you like perfumes. What most of these friendly people can't even imagine: There's nothing more bitchy than perfume freaks who already know everything. They're more happy about a piece of curd soap than about a meaningless and futile mainstream tweet from Kaiser's Drugstore.
That's how I felt recently, when a nice colleague thanked me with a copy of Eternity Intense for a courtesy. My first thought was: Thank God, only 30 ml.
Above all, I still had the Eternity original in my nose, those white-artificial blossoms that 30 years ago used to decouple as free radicals from the wearers and led a cruel life of their own in the shopping streets of the inner cities In fact, the fragrances of Sophia Grojsman, especially Trésor, Paris and Eternity, had the unpleasant characteristic of seizing air sovereignty on the spot after the first spraying stroke and having a fine dust like existence for hours.
And this I had now received in intensified form, horrible. But before I passed on the spray bottle, curiosity prevailed and I tried it out.
Oops? What was that? No trashy plastic blossoms from Mars, but there was a solid base of sweet and wooden teen notes, over which the anonymous perfumer had laid a powdery iris. I was flat. That actually met my taste. A mainstream, initially considered ghastly, turned out to be a wearable, even fine and elegant scent that goes wonderfully with any dotted afternoon dress with frills and lace or with a plain, sea-blue costume.
Whoever designed this fragrance ironically managed to do exactly the opposite of the intrusive original. Eternity Intense almost smells like an apology, a kind of Eternity excuse: look, we can also be posh.
Well, I've kept the scent and wear it more often, I've even received a compliment for it (very rarely the case with me), from a German organic saleswoman with orange dreadlocks in a nature shop : "Oh, but that's n jutes Paföng, wat Sie da ham." (Oh, that's not a good idea.)
That's fine. A lightly woody, slightly sweet, powdery iris scent that does not offend a nose from a green eco-shop to a fine afternoon tea at the Reids Palace in Madeira. You can hardly ask more of a perfume of the day
6.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

Old lipsticks
I had a "madeleine-effect" when I tested this perfume on the mouillette and on my skin too: my head went to the smell of the old lipsticks of my mother and my grandma when I was a child. I can't understand which ingredient could smell like this: maybe the iris concrete? Anyway, I found this fragrance a little synthetic although not bad. I wasn't a fan of the classical Eternity, maybe I prefer this one in comparison, but we aren't very far from a perfumery masterpiece! Quite high price .

Jazzy76 82 days ago
Extremely refined and powdery, it smells of lipstick . You'll love it or you'll hate it. Very classy with a discrete sillage. High price .+1
6.0
6.0
Bcars10 22 months ago
This is nothing like the original (and best) Eternity! Nor is it intense. It's a chemical mess that smells like a doll's head. Synthetic.+3
4.0
2.0
4.0
1.5

by Pixxelio
by Pixxelio

Popular Calvin Klein

CK One by Calvin Klein Eternity (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Euphoria (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Obsession (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK Be by Calvin Klein CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Beauty (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Contradiction (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK2 by Calvin Klein Reveal by Calvin Klein Secret Obsession by Calvin Klein Escape (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Escape for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Encounter (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK In2U for Her by Calvin Klein Truth (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Euphoria Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty by Calvin Klein