Eternity for Men (1989) Eau de Toilette

Eternity for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein
Bottle Design: Pierre Dinand
Eternity for Men (Eau de Toilette) (Calvin Klein)
Eternity for Men (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Calvin Klein for men and was released in 1989. The scent is fresh-green. It is being marketed by Coty.

Carlos Benaïm

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Lavender, Green notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Basil, Geranium, Sage
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Vetiver, Rosewood, Amber

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 13.09.2018

Terrible
Desperately bad on every level. Basically a musky citrus-lavender fragrance smelling like a fizzy warm burp after drinking cheap Limoncello. Deadly everlasting persistence. Gross and discomforting.

4/10
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 6.0/10
90's feelings
It's a well blended composition of lavender, some florals and some woods basically.

A must try for everyone that likes fragrances. But looks like it had been reformulated lately, which turned in to a very weak version if compared to the 90's version.

Opens with a lot of lavender and some citrus, then joins the green/herbal notes in the middle.

Dries down to a light woody base.

Updated January 2014
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 1.0/10
I Can't Believe This Turkey Was Made By The Same Creator Of Original Polo...
One of my least favorite scents. This was ridiculously popular when I was in my teens (I am showing my age a bit here) and I did not like it back then even though I, like everyone else had a bottle (gotten as a gift). Now many, many years later I still find myself cringing at even the thought of smelling this scent again as it was so loud, popular and over applied by most everyone I came in contact with. There certainly are worse scents out there to be sure, but this one just has horrible memories for me associated with it, so I give it an easy "avoid" recommendation. Polo Green was my other staple back then and I still like that one. 1 out of 5 stars for this turkey.
Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 7.0/10
Great memories
It was very difficult for me to smell this fragrance again. Eternity was once a scent that made me comfortable, happy, dizzy and head over heels in love. However, smelling this fragrance now only makes me sad and nostalgic.

My first love wore Eternity every day. For almost four years and most of my teenage years, Eternity was more than just a cologne.

This cologne is citrusy, fresh, clean and masculine. It's not outright sexy, it's more of a subtle sexy scent. A man that wears Eternity is a man that is kind and someone you can trust.

The blend of citruses with the herbs and flowers are beautiful and comforting. I could spend hours just cuddling up to a man wearing this scent without getting a headache or feeling nauseous.

Many men may be discouraged from buying this because it's so popular, yet I don't think it's popularity should deter them. I don't know of any woman that dislikes this cologne, so it is guaranteed to please.

It's a shame that this fragrance has too many memories connected to it. I would love to be able to enjoy this scent for what it is and not be reminded of the past. But I guess that's the beauty of scent recognition.

• by Undsoweiter by Undsoweiter
  • by WiseOwl by WiseOwl
  • by WiseOwl by WiseOwl
  • by Cezar by Cezar

Popular Calvin Klein

CK One by Calvin Klein Eternity (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Euphoria (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK Be by Calvin Klein CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Beauty (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Contradiction (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK2 by Calvin Klein Secret Obsession by Calvin Klein Escape (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Reveal by Calvin Klein Escape for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Encounter (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Truth (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK In2U for Her by Calvin Klein Euphoria Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty by Calvin Klein