Obsessed for Women (2017)Eau de Parfum

Obsessed for Women (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein

Obsessed for Women (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Calvin Klein for women and was released in 2017. The scent is fresh-floral. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesCitric notes, Neroli, Elemi resin
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet leaf absolute, White lavender, Purple sage
Base Notes Base NotesAmbrette, Muscenone®, Helvetolide®

Submitted by Michael, last update on 06.12.2019.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Kate Moss.

8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Showery weather at the North Sea
While strolling through Kstadt the husband brought me a shapely crystal clear bottle, filled with the same liquid.

This sight is pleasant and somewhat unspectacular - almost harmless in its purity.

But the first spray blows me stormily to the North Sea, where the stiff brrrise almost gets me off my way.

A crouched figure approaches me - the local postman - and he announces dryly: The dike's eating bushes soft. The furniture rather carry into the first Ssstock.

I am a little worried about his speech - but the Nordmann remains calm himself.
Bye! Bye! And he pushes his bike vigorously against the storm.

Yes - the northern German temperament is admirable.

And as harsh as on top of the dike, obsessed blows towards me.
The clear bottle doesn't let the raving elements a la Nis Randers conclude :
Crashing and howling and bursting night ...

I turn the bottle in my hands in amazement.
Definitely for women.

Although I first wanted to assign the scent to a weather tanned sea bear, I like it more and more peu a peu better.

It's all I like : Cool neroli and deep lavender - Citric and soft ambrette seeds.

But I didn't expect the smell to hit me like spray.

How did the storm and the North Sea get into the flacon?
Magic and somehow fascinating.

Surely the right thing for sea bears - but also for all others who love the wild original sea.

6.0 5.0 5.0 6.5/10

Jazzy76
Where is the trouble in mind?
I must do a preface: I've recently tested and re-tested this scent and nowadays I like it....but the problem is the wrong name. If for the warm and rich " Obsession" the name was perfect, here, in this pure, clean scent, I don't see and I don't smell the sense of "trouble in mind".
Anyway, the result on my skin is pleasant: the opening is fresh with a very light resinous touch, the heart is a little warmer and aromatic, almost unisex, but the notes I mainly smell are the synthetic ones , giving a weird character to this minimalist scent.
The sillage and the longevity aren't so good in comparison to the price and the bottle is very minimal , in the style of Calvin Klein 's creations. So, this scent could be re-named "Zen" or "Pure", but I think there's no obsession in it!

Trucklady 6 months ago
Some wacky stuff in the marketing team's water at CK. Incongruent image and scent. Not bad lavender though.+1
Jazzy76 24 months ago
It smells of ...nothing! The impression is to wear water and nothing more. At least, this is the result on my skin+3
5.0

by Floyd
by Villarouge
by Villarouge

Popular Calvin Klein

CK One by Calvin Klein Eternity (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Euphoria (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein Obsession (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK Be by Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Beauty (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Contradiction (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK2 by Calvin Klein Escape (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Secret Obsession by Calvin Klein Reveal by Calvin Klein Escape for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Encounter (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Truth (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK In2U for Her by Calvin Klein Euphoria Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty by Calvin Klein