Pure Gold Euphoria Men 2017

Pure Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein
Pure Gold Euphoria Men is a perfume by Calvin Klein for men and was released in 2017. The scent is oriental-floral. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamom, Saffron, Cedar leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose absolute, Vanilla, Juniper
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Oud

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 13.08.2020.

This scent is exclusively available in the Middle East.

Beautiful entry-level Oud!
I have a few fragrances from Calvin Klein now, and I'm usually happy with the actual scent, but the longevity sucks. Coty can't seem to get it right when it comes Calvin Klein (although perhaps I'm painting every CK fragrance with the same brush?).

I have CK Amber Euphoria and now I have CK Pure Gold Euphoria, and I'm really pleased I now have both in my collection. The very thought that CK fragrances would step out of mainstream and produce a fragrance like pure gold makes me re-think (almost) my trepidation around most of the CK line.

Pure Gold is an awesome fragrance, and sadly, perhaps because it has Oud and smells middle eastern, may be overlooked? This is definitely a synthetic oud, but that doesn't matter. The oud reminds me of Franck Olivier's Oud Vanille or Jacques Bogart One Man Show Oud Edition. It's an entry level oud in a designer series and I'm happy with the way this smells.

The opening is beautiful, sweet; you can smell the amber right away, along with the rose and the oud (rose, oud and saffron holy grail), and this has almost the same DNA as Amber Euphoria but a with the holy grail and it's a little more delicate.

As this dry's down I get more patchouli, the sweetness stays, but the rose starts to dissipate a bit. I get 6-7 hours out of this fragrance, and usually I only get 3-4 with most Calvin Klein fragrances. So I'm a happy camper.

In summary, this is a really well done entry level oud fragrance that is over looked with okay silage and projection and better than average longevity. I would wear this all year round; except summer (in the heat), and I give this an 8 / 10! Glad to own this puppy!

KimJongKimJong 8 months ago
The youngest fragrance among many Oud-Rose-Saffron combos on the market. The only downside is I don't know when to wear this spicy piece.

by Onya21
by Onya21

Popular Calvin Klein

CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein Obsession (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Euphoria (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Calvin (Cologne) by Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK Be by Calvin Klein Amber Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Obsession (Perfume) by Calvin Klein Escape for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Obsessed for Men (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Calvin Klein Eternity (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK2 by Calvin Klein Contradiction (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Amber Gold Euphoria by Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2014 by Calvin Klein Liquid Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein CK One Shock for Him Street Edition by Calvin Klein