Reveal by Calvin Klein
Bottle Design Established
6.9 / 10 229 Ratings
Reveal is a perfume by Calvin Klein for women and was released in 2014. The scent is spicy-sweet. It was last marketed by Coty. Pronunciation

Main accords

Spicy
Sweet
Woody
Floral
Synthetic

Fragrance Pyramid

Top Notes Top Notes SaltSalt Pink pepperPink pepper Black pepperBlack pepper White pepperWhite pepper
Heart Notes Heart Notes Florentine irisFlorentine iris AmbergrisAmbergris Solar noteSolar note
Base Notes Base Notes SandalwoodSandalwood CashmeranCashmeran VetiverVetiver

Perfumers

Videos
Submitted by Michael, last update on 07.02.2023.
The face of the advertising campaign is Dutch model Doutzen Kroes.

5 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Top Review 19
Industrial ruin on the coast ...
... was the task for the perfumers.

At first I briefly smell a flowery, sweet heaviness.
Salt and bubblegum follow. A tanker's passing by. On a forgotten pile of files stands a pastel box: fresh Macarons!

The result is a somewhat chaotic scent close to civilization. I like him.

Top Review 7
A "solar" woody-gourmand skin-scent
A "solar oriental" - what's that? Well, Coty/Calvin Klein use this expression in their cardboard-sample text. Suppose they wanted to create a new sub-genre. Did they succeed? I can clearly smell the "solar" - component, but I'm not sure about the "oriental". Some people compare "Reveal" to Womanity, but while the latter is much stronger and salty-sweet (think of the notorious caviar-note), "Reveal" is salty, slightly flowery (iris) and woody. The iris is quite beautiful and together with the salty top note, the impression is one of a warm, enveloping floral woody gourmand. There is some cashmeran in the drydown, but it isn't overpowering. Staying-power is fine with about 5 hs on my skin. Please note that "Reveal" smells much better on skin than on paper/fabric ( a real skin-scent!). One of the better mainstream fragrances of 2014. Added bonus: "Reveal" comes in a beautifully designed bottle.

Very helpful Review 1
Salt n' peppa
This is a salty/peppery perfume which does not remind me of Womanity since it misses the fig note. Anyway, this is a perfect summery perfume, quite unusual, long lasting with a very heavy bottle. I would say that I really like it, as most CK perfumes, this smell is very high class. I will use it more during spring and summer. Good job Ck.

Helpful Review 1
Plastic memories
Vanilla, vanilla, vanilla.All I get is a plastic chemical vanilla.Over-sweet, not salty at all.A strong chemical something that supposed to be a perfume.Shame.I wanted to like this.
Sorry Reveal lovers but this perfume just don't work on me.

Helpful Review 4
entirely untouched by Earth
This is all about the "wood" and the "pepper." With those, and its slightly sweet tinge, it at first gave me the impression of something I'd never encounter in nature - like nitrous oxide at the dentist's office. It wasn't horrid but I had to talk myself into giving it a second try. (I generally give scents a second try unless I just abhor them.) Again, I found this "peppery" "wood" not entirely unpleasant but absolutely untouched by nature. Or, at least, the nature that we have here on Earth. I'm certain that this clean, impersonal scent is how corporate conference rooms smell on Mars.
More reviews

1 short view on the fragrance
TruckladyTrucklady 4 years ago
Salty vagueness. A globe smashing moth flapping about aimlessly.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

14 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Calvin Klein

CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein Obsession (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession (Perfume) by Calvin Klein Amber Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Euphoria (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Calvin (Cologne) by Calvin Klein Obsessed for Men (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Obsessed for Women (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Calvin Klein CK Be by Calvin Klein Amber Gold Euphoria by Calvin Klein Eternity (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Escape for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK One (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK One Gold by Calvin Klein Contradiction (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Truth (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK2 by Calvin Klein