Reveal by Calvin Klein
Bottle Design: Established
Reveal (Calvin Klein)
Reveal is a perfume by Calvin Klein for women and was released in 2014. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesSalt, Pink pepper, Black pepper, White pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesFlorentine iris, Ambergris, Solar accord
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Cashmeran, Vetiver

Submitted by Michael, last update on 20.07.2018

The face of the advertising campaign is dutch model Doutzen Kroes.

Scent 2.0/10
Plastic memories
Vanilla, vanilla, vanilla.All I get is a plastic chemical vanilla.Over-sweet, not salty at all.A strong chemical something that supposed to be a perfume.Shame.I wanted to like this.
Sorry Reveal lovers but this perfume just don't work on me.
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 8.0/10
Salt n' peppa
This is a salty/peppery perfume which does not remind me of Womanity since it misses the fig note. Anyway, this is a perfect summery perfume, quite unusual, long lasting with a very heavy bottle. I would say that I really like it, as most CK perfumes, this smell is very high class. I will use it more during spring and summer. Good job Ck.
Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 4.0/10
entirely untouched by Earth
This is all about the "wood" and the "pepper." With those, and its slightly sweet tinge, it at first gave me the impression of something I'd never encounter in nature - like nitrous oxide at the dentist's office. It wasn't horrid but I had to talk myself into giving it a second try. (I generally give scents a second try unless I just abhor them.) Again, I found this "peppery" "wood" not entirely unpleasant but absolutely untouched by nature. Or, at least, the nature that we have here on Earth. I'm certain that this clean, impersonal scent is how corporate conference rooms smell on Mars.
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 5.0/10
A "solar" woody-gourmand skin-scent
A "solar oriental" - what's that? Well, Coty/Calvin Klein use this expression in their cardboard-sample text. Suppose they wanted to create a new sub-genre. Did they succeed? I can clearly smell the "solar" - component, but I'm not sure about the "oriental". Some people compare "Reveal" to Womanity, but while the latter is much stronger and salty-sweet (think of the notorious caviar-note), "Reveal" is salty, slightly flowery (iris) and woody. The iris is quite beautiful and together with the salty top note, the impression is one of a warm, enveloping floral woody gourmand. There is some cashmeran in the drydown, but it isn't overpowering. Staying-power is fine with about 5 hs on my skin. Please note that "Reveal" smells much better on skin than on paper/fabric ( a real skin-scent!). One of the better mainstream fragrances of 2014. Added bonus: "Reveal" comes in a beautifully designed bottle.

• by Dresscode by Dresscode
  • by Wahule by Wahule
  • by Wahule by Wahule
  • by Sonjoschka by Sonjoschka

Popular Calvin Klein

CK One by Calvin Klein Eternity (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Euphoria (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK Be by Calvin Klein CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Beauty (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Contradiction (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK2 by Calvin Klein Secret Obsession by Calvin Klein Reveal by Calvin Klein Escape (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Escape for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Encounter (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK In2U for Her by Calvin Klein Truth (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Euphoria Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty by Calvin Klein