Reveal Men 2015Eau de Toilette

Reveal Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein
Bottle Design Sam O'Donahue
Reveal Men (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Calvin Klein for men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-fruity. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesPear brandy, Candied ginger, Kiwano, Mastic resin
Heart Notes Heart NotesAgave, Clary sage, Suede
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Haitian vetiver Orpur®, Tonka bean

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 05.11.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is actor Charlie Hunnam.

Charismatic warmth
First you can perceive a very intense sweet fruity note, which smells like a typical, still somewhat tender unripe pear and brings a wonderful crunchy juiciness and I have tipped on pear liqueur instead of pear brandy.

At the same time, the pear brandy is subliminally enveloped by a beautiful citric and slightly wooden note, which ensures that the pear does not start to squeak with sweetness, but has pleasantly refreshing properties and I only suspected 'ginger', instead of its candied form.

Something in the background is a very fine, bright, almost resinous apocalypse ... uh eucalyptus nuance, which also brings for my fragrance also very subtle greenish minty traits and I could well imagine the use of nano-mint, but thanks to the information of the Internet, this can come from mastic resin, but of course I am absolutely not sure.

A little bit later the pear brandy is a little bit more dimmed, but still well perceptible and interestingly has also kept the greenish minty nuance, which appears even more dense, handy, almost fleshy and I would never have come to Agave.

The Agave is accompanied by a fine sweetish spicy nuance, which gives a very pleasant, charismatic accent and is due to the Muscat sage.

These two notes are accompanied by a subtle, delicate nuance of smooth and soft black-brown leather, which gives the fragrance a certain warm masculine edge and I really only meant 'leather' instead of suede.

In the last 3,5 hours the very discreet sweetish spicy inkling has completely built up and one calls out in one's mind or loudly to oneself: "My*e beloved*r! - Let's all stand and lie down, my clock is now cuddling time, so move! :-)

The amber is accompanied by a very beautiful, like sifted dry but at the same time fresh earth and I would have bet my ass that I would perceive Indian patchouli and this is exactly where the BUT! Because the closer I get to the sprayed area, I also perceive something clearly tart, which could be described as finely austere and soft at the same time, and only because of this I finally chose vetiver. (The explanation of the term Orpur interests me very much, if someone has information about it for me, I am a very grateful customer).

These two notes are enveloped by a light creamy and not too strong, but transparent nuance of roasted almonds, which ensures that one falls asleep peacefully and comfortably with one's* loved one and is derived from the tonka bean.

Unfortunately I could not perceive Kiwano and whose note was unknown to me until now, according to the internet it is said to be odourless
Altogether the fragrance lasts 7.5 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is designed from the beginning 3 hours on a very well perceptible whole arm length, before it is minimized in quiet steps until the fragrance is finished.

I would like to express my sincere thanks to our perfume "Honk1510" for the bottling.

Rquill67
Fresh, fruity, can really smell the melon!
Calvin Klein was a house I avoided for a while. I read scathing reviews about most of their fragrances having poor performance (tisk tisk Coty!!!). Then I purchased CK Euphoria Amber Gold and was hooked. CK Reveal for men does change from the opening into the dry down. The opening is a blast of fruits and freshness and I can smell the melon, pear and agave. This is followed up by the sweetness of the brandy and the tonka bean. The dry down is absolutely amazing. The dry down is grounded by the amber, vetiver, salt and mastic. I have over 160 fragrances in my collection, and not one smells like CK Reveal. But then again I usually sway away from aquatics; so it could just be my opinion based upon limited knowledge of fruity aquatics. I give this a 7 / 10 only because I wish the fragrance lasted longer on my skin; but not bad; probably get up to 3 hours unless you spray liberally. I would say you could wear this all year round. Probably great for casual. I recommend picking up a bottle for your collection.

Awwwww yeah!!
THIS is a SCORE people; $25 at any TJ Max, and it is a KILLER performer. Longevity and sillage are RIDICULOUSLY good. The sweet dark scent reminds me of my all time favorite (And unfortunately discontinued) DKNY leaded fragrance... especially upon opening. While it’s not completely the same vibe, the fact that it even REMOTELY catches that train makes me EXTREMELY happy... and again... it’s $25 at any TJ Maxx.

It loses that magic touch as it slowly dries down, but it is indeed an extremely enjoyable scent. It dries into a leathery feel that projects very nicely. The longevity I get is an easy 10+ hours, and at least half of that is projecting a trail that people can’t help to notice.

It is indeed a unique scent; very sweet and very dark, but if you like those darker, boozy, leathery notes you can’t go wrong.... and like I said people... ITS $25 at any TJ Maxx...

Ernie824
Did Reveal Men reveal itself to me?
SOTD (Scent of the Day): Calvin Klein Reveal Men EDT: As of 02/20/19

Scent: 7.5 out of 10: A sweet scent my nose detects the Brandy, Tonka bean, Agave, Melon and Pear. But the Brandy, Tonka bean and Agave comes front and center, the Agave is just prominent it could be the mixture of Brandy. Need more wearing on this fragrance and a sweet, boozy and somewhat gourmand scent.

Value: 9 out of 10: Purchased it at Fragrancenet.com and you can find this fragrance to all who lives in the U.S in discount retail stores like Marshalls and TJ Maxx. It's a bargain for the price.

Design/Presentation: 7 out of 10: A good looking bottle and nice decent presentation

Longevity/Performance: 9 out of 10: is beast mode to my skin: 6-8 sprays around the back of the neck, sides of the neck, and wrists area: Lasted on my skin as a skin scent around 12+ hrs

Overall: 7.5 out of 10: Is a sweet, boozy and somewhat a gourmand fragrance due to the brandy, tonka bean and mixture of agave with the melon and pear hidden on the background. A good release from CK, wearable for all season but to me is more suited in the fall and winter seasons. Is underrated and is a must buy.
Basti87
A great fragrance with mega performance
Reveal Man was on my wish list for a few months or even years. Even if the newer CK fragrances are torn here or cut off rather mediocre I must praise this mark. Starting with the price, of course. Many fragrances that I like are available for about 30 Euro a 100ml. The performances are average to good. Many of the brands are in my possession, and I especially love the Encounter. This Reveal was also allowed to move in. I bought the small 30ml-variant for about 20 Euro. In many shops you can get 100ml for about 25 Euro. Very fair and inexpensive.

Bought and tested earlier this year. Never tested, but the pyramid, the price and the concept I found exciting and I wanted to have it. Once tested and not very enthusiastic. A fragrance that could or will polarize. Especially the top note, which lasts very long, is very special and needs getting used to. Even though this combination is very creative and unique, it will definitely not appeal to everyone. With this fragrance, it is more difficult to smell individual notes. But pear brandy is definitely in the foreground next to ginger. It says here candied ginger. Definitely the fragrance has a fair amount of sweetness. A sweet ginger note, reinforced by Tonka. The beautiful note reminds me of hype, especially the boozy brandy note. Pear brandy! The pear is not quite clearly smellable, but recognizable by a great fruity note. Kind of has a lavender touch, too. At first very polarizing, later rather soft and cuddly, where he keeps his DNA over the whole course. Great! Especially after 1-2 hours he goes in a great direction.

Performance with me is bombastic. I don't understand how low some people rate the performance just because they don't like the scent. It's here with lots of scents. Some with a high valuation are also overvalued in terms of performance. If you're not sure: you can leave the performance open.
Here I give a clear 10 out of 10 for the durability, because it lasts about 12 hours. Also the Sillage is very good over long distances and even after many hours something still arrives in the nose without being too close. Top.
Especially for fans of sweet fragrances a test worth. Especially suitable for colder temperatures. Thanks to good performance also suitable for outdoor and club use. But it's definitely worth testing. No Everybodies Darling. Very likeable for me thanks to a lot of individuality.

Pear Brandy surprise
Reveal is an Autumn / Winter scent from the house of Calvin Klein. This is one of the better releases from CK in my opinion. It is a sweet and boozy scent perhaps touching the gourmand area. There is pear brandy, Tonka bean and amber notes which seem to be blended well. There is a little spiciness also but cant detect from which note.

Reveal has good Longevity and also the silage to me is above average on my skin. This scent tends to be overlooked and it is usually inexpensive. If you are a fan of sweeter boozy fragrances with some body this i think would be a decent buy and worthy of collection . I dont think this would be an everyday office scent as it could be perhaps be too much for some noses but more of an evening scent or something to cut through cold Winters day.

A decent winter scent which is underrated in my opinion

Overall 7.5

ElysiumElysium 2 years ago
Now that I've just tested this one I know what Zara Denim Couture Extreme is closely akin to. So sweet, fruity, green, gourmand, and boozy.

by BlackbirdHH
by BlackbirdHH
by Alf1redo
by Alf1redo

Popular Calvin Klein

CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein Obsession (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Obsession for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Euphoria (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein Calvin (Cologne) by Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK Be by Calvin Klein Obsessed for Men (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Calvin Klein Escape for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein Amber Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Eternity (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One (Eau de Toilette) by Calvin Klein CK2 by Calvin Klein Contradiction (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2014 by Calvin Klein Amber Gold Euphoria by Calvin Klein Liquid Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein Eternity for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Calvin Klein CK One Shock for Him Street Edition by Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Essence by Calvin Klein