Canali Style 2008Eau de Toilette

Canali Style (Eau de Toilette) by Canali
Canali Style (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Canali for men and was released in 2008. The scent is woody-spicy. The production was apparently discontinued.

Woods, Coffee, Leather, Smoky notes, Glycyrrhiza glabra

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 22.02.2018.

Leather Shoes
It's sad to see that Canali discontinued their whole fragrance line. It had some pretty good offerings. Canali Style was also a good release. Extremely cheap, but delivered more than expected.
Strongly synthetic, but Style got some kind of crude charm. A pinch of citruses, and then strong kick of leather on the background of pale smoke and a lots of Iso E Super. This leather really reminded me of brand new Italian shoes. The drydown is sweeter, cheap and quite boring.
Style is completely formal, and somehow Ellena-esque. This transparent woodiness is very similar to Ellena's Terre d'Hermes. An Italian take on Hermes' novel perfumery.

Canali Style
I like most of the other Canali colognes for men but this one was not for me. It reminded me of something very outdated that my dad might have worn in 1979. Very masculine and overt which is something I steer clear of in men's fragrances. Too "old school" smelling for my liking. I ended up giving my bottle of this away.

by Smello
by Akinnen
by Michael
by Michael

Popular Canali

Black Diamond (Eau de Parfum) by Canali Summer Night (Eau de Toilette) by Canali Canali Men (Eau de Toilette) by Canali