Caribbean Joe for Girl

Caribbean Joe for Girl by Caribbean Joe
Caribbean Joe for Girl is a perfume by Caribbean Joe for women. The release year is unknown. Projection and longevity are above-average. It was last marketed by Desire Fragrances Inc. / Apple Beauty / First American Brands.

Top Notes Top NotesRed grapefruitRed grapefruit
NectarineNectarine
Base Notes Base NotesIrisIris
MuskMusk
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 04.07.2018.

The fragrance was originally produced by Jigsaw International.

Creamy Citrus Surprise
I really didn't have anything in my wardrobe with heavy citrus, and I wasn't sure if I would really enjoy the scent. I saw this at at TJMaxx for $3.99, so I figured it could always make a good room spray, too.
Turns out I do like this citrus-infused one, but there's a reason why. This is a creamy citrus, not a bursting, in your face spritz of citrus, and that's what I prefer. Imagine a citrus smoothie (if there is such a thing) and you're sitting on a big, old, overstuffed leather, well-worn sofa. The scent of that vintage sofa is around you, but so is that creamy citrus smoothie you're drinking. The burst of citrus you get in the beginning is there and tones down considerably but it's tempered by the sandalwood and musk. This lies very close to the skin and lasts only about two hours. For the price, that's OK.
I now have something I can pull out for very hot summer days when other fragrances are too cloying, too fruity, too heavy to wear. This is an uplifting pretty simple perfume that's all about citrus with sandalwood and musk. It's an earthy scent to wear when you want something very light and simple that's a reminder of summertime breezes.
For the ridiculous price of $3.99, I was satisfied. As far as the bottle, yes, the 1.7 ounce is shorter, but it still resembles a bamboo stalk, other than its bright orange see-through color.
I have layered it with Dune and the two together are amazing.

Popular Caribbean Joe

Caribbean Joe for Guy by Caribbean Joe Barefoot Bliss by Caribbean Joe Blue Rush by Caribbean Joe Caribbean Joe for Women by Caribbean Joe Caribbean Joe for Men by Caribbean Joe Misty Nights by Caribbean Joe Sunset Dreams by Caribbean Joe