DCCLIII by Carlo Colucci

DCCLIII is a popular perfume by Carlo Colucci for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesVetiver, Grapefruit, Cinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Pepper, Bergamot
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Red pepper, Tobacco

Submitted by WiB, last update on 02.10.2019

6.0 7.0 6.0 7.5/10

Deep666
Sweet as in the old days
Purchased from the ..Max at a good price, here I became aware through comments. Blind buying as there are no testers available there. The fragrance reminded me immediately of Le Male but the original! Just smells good. Too bad after a while came the disillusionment. The joy of a similar fragrance to the Ur Le Male passed quickly because the shelf life of me lasted max 2-3 hours. In the beginning the Sillage is strong one is well perceived. But then it wears off relatively quickly. Well, you could spray it more often, but I'm not a friend of it. Beautiful fragrance that might be more durable.
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Gallant Galan
Since I probably liked it today to throw the beautiful Donna bottle to the ground by my own carelessness - I hurried to stante pedes in the English wonder shop to get supplies - because the Donna is magical.

But pain and suffering - the lady had gone out.
No wonder.

But I caught still the black Uomo counterpart which reminds of its beautiful companion from the presentation.

Now - also the gentleman shines with elegant fullness - also sweetly cinnamon and in addition a tick more spice.
But still well balanced.
The cool lavender ensures that the fragrance does not become too dense - but also does not lose its exquisite expression.

Soft leather acts discreetly in the background - and even the pepper is of the mild variety.
Tobacco is slightly fruity and juicy.

So may a gallant galan present his arm to my escort.

But also I feel well dressed with the sweetly spicy Carlo, so that I can call him absolutely unisex.

Donna, on the other hand, is for me a "full woman" - for whom I will continue to search.

by Leons
by Leons

Popular Carlo Colucci

DCCLIII by Carlo Colucci Uomo by Carlo Colucci DCCLIII per La Donna by Carlo Colucci Uomo Mare by Carlo Colucci Emozione Uomo by Carlo Colucci Donna (Eau de Toilette) by Carlo Colucci Donna (Eau de Parfum) by Carlo Colucci