Besos 2017

Besos by Carner
Besos is a popular perfume by Carner for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-creamy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesItalian mandarin orange, Madagascar pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrris absolute, Jasmine sambac absolute
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin Siam, Musk, Vanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 25.02.2021.

Kisses from the Spaniard
"Mi Vida," you murmur, pushing me against the door with your large body.You prop your hands above my head and immediately lower your lips to mine.
I kiss you back greedily,your taste wetting my tongue.Your hand moves to my neck in my hair and your kiss becomes more demanding,more urgent,deeper.I bend towards you and...HALT,HALT...(Sorry guys,even I don't pass such a lockdown without a trace).
The fragrance from my Christmas package, on which my brother had pinned a note with "Let a Spaniard smooch you, sis". It was on my wish list.And even my brother must have known that Bésos is the Spanish word for kisses and the company Carner Barcelona,well you know.
Advertised as " Hot Ballad ",it shows up in the reality check as " Small smooch after 10 years of marriage ".
Means : belonging, warmth and security. He is sweet, powdery, creamy, a bissi sensual and enveloping.He is predictable and constant.
For me, an Immergeher, for deep kisses, however, must be what else.

Unisex? Well, I do not know, no...
Achso,before test ladies,some perceive hairspray...

Musk overload
Besos smells to my nose like laundry detergent or bathroom cleaner. On the one hand, it is a musk bomb, but the cheap kind of musk you get in Avon perfumes from the 80s. Weirdly, it is also sharp and clinical, as opposed to the powdery Iris I was hoping for. Not for me.

Popular Carner

Black Calamus by Carner Cuirs by Carner Drakon by Carner Palo Santo by Carner D600 by Carner Tardes by Carner Rima XI by Carner Sandor 70's by Carner El Born by Carner Costarela by Carner Ambar del Sur by Carner Megalium by Carner Botafumeiro by Carner Rose & Dragon by Carner Felino by Carner Bo-Bo by Carner Latin Lover by Carner Bestium by Carner Salado by Carner Sweet William by Carner