Besos 2017

Besos by Carner
Besos is a popular perfume by Carner for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-creamy. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesItalian mandarin orangeItalian mandarin orange Madagascar pepperMadagascar pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrris absoluteOrris absolute Jasmine sambac absoluteJasmine sambac absolute
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin SiamBenzoin Siam MuskMusk VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 18.09.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Refreshing creaminess
Besos is so pleasant, refreshing scent. It smells almost like body lotion but in perfume version. This scent is perfect for your mornings in the office, hot days in the city and just gives you this pleasant clean aura. You can perfectly layer this scent with more fruity perfumes, which refreshes a bit the sweetness of the fruits. Besos is an inoffensive scent. It's youthful. You would never get a headache from this one and you most likely can not overspray it. I love it after a short night or right after my showers... I love it and will always do.
Kisses from the Spaniard
"Mi Vida," you murmur, pushing me against the door with your large body.You prop your hands above my head and immediately lower your lips to mine.
I kiss you back greedily,your taste wetting my tongue.Your hand moves to my neck in my hair and your kiss becomes more demanding,more urgent,deeper.I bend towards you and...HALT,HALT...(Sorry guys,even I don't pass such a lockdown without a trace).
The fragrance from my Christmas package, on which my brother had pinned a note with "Let a Spaniard smooch you, sis". It was on my wish list.And even my brother must have known that Bésos is the Spanish word for kisses and the company Carner Barcelona,well you know.
Advertised as " Hot Ballad ",it shows up in the reality check as " Small smooch after 10 years of marriage ".
Means : belonging, warmth and security. He is sweet, powdery, creamy, a bissi sensual and enveloping.He is predictable and constant.
For me, an Immergeher, for deep kisses, however, must be what else.

Unisex? Well, I do not know, no...
Achso,before test ladies,some perceive hairspray...

Musk overload
Besos smells to my nose like laundry detergent or bathroom cleaner. On the one hand, it is a musk bomb, but the cheap kind of musk you get in Avon perfumes from the 80s. Weirdly, it is also sharp and clinical, as opposed to the powdery Iris I was hoping for. Not for me.

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Carner

Drakon by Carner Tardes (Eau de Parfum) by Carner Black Calamus by Carner Cuirs by Carner D600 by Carner Sandor 70's by Carner Ambar del Sur by Carner Rima XI by Carner Palo Santo by Carner Botafumeiro by Carner El Born by Carner Costarela (Eau de Parfum) by Carner Megalium by Carner Volcano by Carner Bo-Bo (Eau de Parfum) by Carner Felino by Carner Salado by Carner Latin Lover (Eau de Parfum) by Carner Rose & Dragon by Carner Marbella by Carner