Besos 2017

Besos by Carner
Besos is a perfume by Carner for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is creamy-floral. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesItalian mandarin orangeItalian mandarin orange
Madagascar pepperMadagascar pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrris absoluteOrris absolute
Jasmine sambac absoluteJasmine sambac absolute
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin SiamBenzoin Siam
MuskMusk
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 07.10.2021.

Kisses from the Spaniard
"Mi Vida," you murmur, pushing me against the door with your large body.You prop your hands above my head and immediately lower your lips to mine.
I kiss you back greedily,your taste wetting my tongue.Your hand moves to my neck in my hair and your kiss becomes more demanding,more urgent,deeper.I bend towards you and...HALT,HALT...(Sorry guys,even I don't pass such a lockdown without a trace).
The fragrance from my Christmas package, on which my brother had pinned a note with "Let a Spaniard smooch you, sis". It was on my wish list.And even my brother must have known that Bésos is the Spanish word for kisses and the company Carner Barcelona,well you know.
Advertised as " Hot Ballad ",it shows up in the reality check as " Small smooch after 10 years of marriage ".
Means : belonging, warmth and security. He is sweet, powdery, creamy, a bissi sensual and enveloping.He is predictable and constant.
For me, an Immergeher, for deep kisses, however, must be what else.

Unisex? Well, I do not know, no...
Achso,before test ladies,some perceive hairspray...

Musk overload
Besos smells to my nose like laundry detergent or bathroom cleaner. On the one hand, it is a musk bomb, but the cheap kind of musk you get in Avon perfumes from the 80s. Weirdly, it is also sharp and clinical, as opposed to the powdery Iris I was hoping for. Not for me.

Popular Carner

Drakon by Carner Black Calamus by Carner Cuirs by Carner Tardes (Eau de Parfum) by Carner D600 by Carner Palo Santo by Carner Rima XI by Carner Sandor 70's by Carner El Born by Carner Ambar del Sur by Carner Costarela (Eau de Parfum) by Carner Botafumeiro by Carner Megalium by Carner Bo-Bo (Eau de Parfum) by Carner Rose & Dragon by Carner Latin Lover (Eau de Parfum) by Carner Felino by Carner Bestium by Carner Salado by Carner Danzatoria by Carner