Palo Santo 2015

Palo Santo by Carner
Palo Santo is a popular perfume by Carner for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-woody. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesDavana, Rum
Heart Notes Heart NotesMilk, Paraguayan gaiac wood, Venezuelan tonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesHaitian vetiver, Atlas cedar, Dominican amyris

Submitted by Hermesh, last update on 14.11.2020.

Woody milkshake
I have ordered a sample set of this brand and this is my favourite perfume. I have tried felino, d600, el born, megalium and this one. Palosanto is milky, creamy and sweet. It smells for me like a milkshake with a mix of Woods and sweet ingredients with vanilla inside.

The performance is good. It has a longevity over the average. The sillage is good too being perceptible from more than one arm of distances. This Will be probably a Next purchase for me!! Only for cold weather and better for night time. Totally unisex!

Scent: 9.5
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 7
Quality/price: 7
Versatility: 7
Originality: 9
Global: 9.5

Creamy Sandalwood
Notes: Davana, Rum Accord, Warm Milk, Guaiac Wood, Tonka Bean, Cedar Wood, Amyris, Vanilla and Vetiver

A gorgeous scent. Creamy, slightly boozy and warm. The warm milk note is alluring and addictive. Perfect for the cold weather. Love it
Dark caramelised wood
It reminds me a little of when I made caramel sweets and was not present for a moment... it's a trace too dark. It was highly aromatic, warm and strong but also this touch of bitterness. Oh dear what to do with it now? I have mixed into this dark, hot mass a little sweetened condensed milk, some rosewood oil and a few very finely powdered crushed herbs of Provence (only a hint). I left everything to cool in a dark room overnight. I opened the door in the morning and what should I say, I got an incredibly fine woody caramel scent of fine herbs in my nose. Delicious but not sweet - rather full-bodied, different and new and I have filled my lungs with this fragrance. I still have this experience in my memory. In a man I find him very extraordinarily interesting, sexy but like a very cultivated globetrotter, ingratiating and engaging. I love to sniff this scent which is not comparable with any other. I like him very much and always recognize him when he meets me. I am very pleased that this fine brand is now also available in Düsseldorf at Breuninger - absolutely go there and get to know.
"holy" milkshake
My first perception of "Palo Santo" is: Oh, fine - warm milk with honey and rum!
I have only known that the sweetness of the tonka bean together with Davana replaces the flavoured honey in this fragrance since I knew the pyramid.
Here I feel an almost elementary feeling of well-being: it is not so much the memory of my childhood as the joy of warming my hands on a cup of warm, spiced milk on cold evenings and inhaling the protective scent.
That, if available, a drop of poppy seed syrup guarantees a good night's sleep is added.

Only after the consumption of milk this scent composition will be decorated with precious wood aromas:
Guaiac wood - a tropical very hard and resin-rich wood species - enriches the existing tasteful milkshake with a strong, but very likeable resin note.
Somehow it goes perfectly with the dark, honey-brown rum; these two fragrances complement each other excellently.
Cedar wood, a basic fragrance ingredient that is becoming more and more popular for me, combines harmoniously with the previous fragrance process.
"Of course, "silky-silvery" is not a fragrance, but with cedar wood I always feel the silky, like polished wood under my hands.
If all my senses are touched by a fragrance work of art, this is a very good sign for me; I feel comfortable with the being on my skin!
Amyrisholz, a family member of the sandalwood that I appreciate so much, completes an appealing round dance; all the fine ingredients now dance in unison.
In "Palo Santo", the finale begins with the addition of vetiver: flavoured milk with rum, aromatic woods and the earthy, dark green heaviness of vetiver - that's got something!
It is an extremely endearing, albeit somewhat unusual creation, which presents itself here.

"Palo Santo" is for me a companion for the quieter hours, which promise leisure with a good book and beautiful music.
Even on grey rainy days like today, it is a blessing; even if the first spring is already lightly peeping through the rain air: outside it is simply unfriendly!

A certain "holiness" of trees and wood is a matter of course for me; how much experience of decades and even centuries is in these creatures of nature.
Some of this serenity and perhaps also wisdom is transferred to me; this is always very welcome.
Those who open their senses to "Palo Santo" will certainly not be disappointed. Unless it's a "milk grubby." He should avoid this scent from the beginning: it will be nothing!
But otherwise: warm milk with a lot of aroma - that is pure well-being!

Smell of Contemporary Mysticism
Scentrack
Keith Mansfield - Je Reviens

The sacred Guaic wood is successfully translocated to urban landscape. The smell of eternity compressed in present. I enjoy wearing during city walks in winter or relaxing in bars with wooden interiors. Also, Palo Santo is perfect for winter chilling at home, by the fireside if possible.
To find the contemporary mystic inside yourselves.

Rating: 8/10

Scentimental Words

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 4 months ago
Palosanto smells like a Woody milkshake. A mix of Woods and sweet notes mixed with vanilla ice cream. Really delicious! Unisex. For cold wtr
PioPio 6 months ago
A yummy dessert in a bottle. Creme Bulle made perfume. Very nice.

Das heilige Holz braucht etwas Erholung
by GewoonBB
by Splashfrag12
by Splashfrag12

Popular Carner

Black Calamus by Carner Cuirs by Carner D600 by Carner Tardes by Carner Rima XI by Carner Drakon by Carner Sandor 70's by Carner El Born by Carner Ambar del Sur by Carner Costarela by Carner Megalium by Carner Besos by Carner Botafumeiro by Carner Rose & Dragon by Carner Felino by Carner Latin Lover by Carner Bo-Bo by Carner Salado by Carner Bestium by Carner Sweet William by Carner